“Great sandwiches and desserts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brown Baguette Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Southaven
Southaven, Mississippi
“Great sandwiches and desserts”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I visited Brown Baguette Bakery Cafe to price cakes / cupcakes / confections for a baby shower. While there I had one of their lunch sandwich specials. The soup and sandwich were great. I loved the freshly baked bread and homemade pimento cheese. I just had to sample one of their desserts - a mini key lime tart [fantastic]. I really enjoy this unique little treasure in Southaven.

Visited July 2014

Southaven, Mississippi
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I love this place! The food is great, the atmosphere is wonderful and cozy. If you want a run of the mill, on the go sandwich, there are other places. If you like slowing down, enjoying your meal, and have a sweet tooth, I recommend this place.

• Visited May 2013
Hernando, Mississippi
“Ok Bakery”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I didn't find their food to be anything special; however, they apparently found it special because their prices reflect their opinions of the food. Maybe it is just me because there is always people in there.

Visited September 2012