“Fast Service Near Comfort Suites”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #82 of 146 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Recently stayed at Comfort Suites in Southaven, MS (just south of Memphis). Watching football games in the room and didn't want to go out. Looking for a place where I could call-in an order and pick it up. Sonic was very close but I wasn't sure they took call-in orders. They did and the service was great - quick, and just what I ordered. Would highly recommend if you're looking for quick service and good burger, shakes, or other grill items.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Contrary to the other reviewer, there are multiple Sonic's in the Southaven area (4 now?) This one on Airways is typical - good variety of drinks and typical Sonic food.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

There are 2 Sonics in southaven..one on stateline rd is way understaffed and very slow...if you order just 1 simple drink be prepared to wait 15 minutes! The other sonic is like playing at the casino..sometimes you win but more often you lose..their location is on airways next to movie theatre..they advertise fresh food but you rarely get it..I live right around the corner and come home with cold nasty food. I'll pass next time.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife had a craving for an ice cream dessert, so we stopped at this Sonic. I was driving and ordered for my wife. I asked to use their restroom, but was told "Um, uh, it's kinda like, not working, right now." I saw a Taco Bell next door, so I told them I'd just walk over there and to bring the order to my wife on the passenger side of the car. "Um, uh, we can't do that 'cuz it's, like, against corporate policy." Say what???? When I returned, my wife had her ice cream... she said the kid had to lean halfway into the car, from the driver's side, to hand the ice cream to her. The total lack of any sense of customer service at some places never ceases to amaze me.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!