“Great food, exceptional service”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #98 of 145 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

First time to eat at a Steak and Shake and I was not disappointed. It was busy, but we were seated within 3 minutes. The burgers were good and my kids tore up the kids meals (Mac & cheese, grilled cheese). Shakes were great. Our server was very attentive and outgoing and rivaled some I've had at formal restaurants. Only complaint is the bathroom could have been cleaner.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife and I love the steakburgers at Steak N Shake and always make an effort to eat there. Their milkshakes are great too. We like Steak N Shake because it reminds us of a 60's diner. We eat at this location every time we are near and have always had good burgers and shakes. Most of the time service is very good with some exceptions when extremely busy.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

If I have to choose between any fast food burger this would be the place hands down. Cheap but very good. I really loved the shoestring fries. The shakes are the bomb!!!!! Must have.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Wait staff and management not willing to work with our party after telling us they desired our business. Will not return

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by Monday 6/3/13 @ 9:45pm. Bathrooms were nasty and several mistakes on our order. Our food was ultimately good. Management need to step it up or owner should consider a change.