“Good barbeque sandwich.”

Interstate Bar B Que
Ranked #23 of 145 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I went to the drive-thru on a saturday evening to order a barbeque sandwich with 2 cars in front of me. After waiting for 11 minutes & not moving, I shut my engine off. When I finally got to the window to get my order, a young woman handed me my sandwich & said nothing at all. a "thank you" would have been good for business. The sandwich was ok, lot's of pork. We might go another time & go inside to check it out.

2  Thank RileygirlMississippi

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place was just awful. The food just bad. My son took one bite of his sliced pork sandwhich and refused to eat the rest. He normally loves BBQ. I had the ribs which were very fatty. The baked beans tasted burned and looked awful. The slaw was okay, but nothing to write home about. The regular fries were just okay. The seasoned fries were better. I wouldn't not go back and would not recommend this place.

2  Thank KDO123
Reviewed October 2, 2012

loved the food here..just a casual drop in kind of place but the food was terrific, ribs fall off the bone, and even the potato salad was so tasty. Prices are good as well..and friendly atmosphere. We were told by desk clerk at the Garden Inn Southaven, that the food was great and took her advice..it's no more than a few mins from that hotel.

2  Thank DeeMD215
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were excited to have authentic Memphis bbq and the food was decent. We live in Ohio and have just as good bbq, honestly. The prices were great though and portions were gigantic. The one downfall was the place was very rundown. I know bbq joints aren't glamorous but this one was not real clean. BBq sauce or the like splattered on the light and window. light shades dusty, etc. Staff was just alright also.

2  Thank crazzeenurse
Reviewed June 21, 2012

They may have been good back in the day but now they are below average. With so many choices for BBQ in the mid-south, they need to step up their game. They are bottom tier and not worth the drive.

2  Thank So_Haven

Been to Interstate Bar B Que? Share your experiences!