“Very Nice Hotel”

Holiday Inn Southaven - Central
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I always choose this hotel whenever I am in the Southaven/Memphis area. It is one of the newer hotels in the area. Very nice, courteous staff, great restaurant food, spacious rooms, and close to shopping. You can't go wrong!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
jessica9887, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel! We are very glad you enjoy your stay each time you come here. We want to welcome you back to our hotel anytime you return to this area!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We checked in late and checked out early but this hotel was a great stop over for us heading to the airport. The people at the front desk were very friendly. I felt that the location was safe. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bama_mom456
jessica9887, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and liked the convenience the location. We look forward to have you back here in Southaven, MS!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed here for the St. Jude Marathon as all the hotels in downtown Memphis were already booked. Its a new, modern, nice hotel. Its located in the middle of an industrial park, so you really can't walk to anything, but otherwise lots of dining and shopping options in a short drive.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Corey_in_Orlando
jessica9887, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to rate us on Tripadvisor. I am very glad to hear you came to Memphis and help support St. Jude. Thank you for your nice comments on the appearance of our hotel. We work very hard to keep everything up to date and clean to please our guests. We hope to see you in the future if you can make it back to Memphis, TN.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and this is a must stay place in Southaven. It is a really nice hotel and a good location for me when I am working in the area. The rooms are nicely decorated and have a good appeal to them. They are up to date and dont look old or rundown. I always stay in a king room and well there is nothing wrong I can say about the room. If the airplanes flying overhead dont bother you then you will like this place. They have a reception in the bar with free drinks and food. I have ordered room service several times and always get the ribs. All in all I will always stay at this HI when I am in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank crwchief6
jessica9887, Owner at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for the compliments on our facility. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Holiday Inn. Always happy to see repeat guests!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

From the moment you get there the staff was friendly the lobby was nice and the rooms where clean. Very close to lots of shopping also. The only down side was the food. They only have 1 restuarant and it has limited menu. They DO NOT offer free breakfast of any kind. Most of the surronding hotels in the area do. IF they offered free breakfast it would be 5 stars.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
jessica9887, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for staying with us on your business trip! I do appreciate you took the time to us give your feedback. We strive for remarkable guest service and cleanliness in our hotel. Our facility is full service so unlike any limited service hotels, we cook the food fresh from the menu once ordered. I would like to add we have a breakfast rate available. Again I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel is a newer Holiday Inn (about 2 yrs old). I found the rooms to be very clean and the beds were pretty comfortable. This was your standard 2 queen hotel room. There wasn't anything spectaular about the hotel itself but it was located in a very nice area. There are plenty of restuarants and shopping nearby and I as a single traveler felt safe. I was here for a week on business and this hotel was chosen as a part of our conference. The only drawback to the hotel is that it is in the flight path of the Memphis Airport so there is alot of plane traffic late at night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
jessica9887, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Southaven - Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed stay at Holiday Inn. You are correct about all the shopping. This is a great location to stay for Christmas shopping!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on a Saturday night. The room was very clean and comfortable and the rate for a weekend was great. We arrived late at night but the desk clerk was polite and had us in our room quickly. There was no sound from other guests or the hallway all night. It is a bit off the freeway but worth the drive.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank burkehouse

Thank you for your compliments on our facility and staff. Very glad you had a relaxing weekend!