“GREAT HOTEL/SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!!”

Holiday Inn Southaven - Central
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Reviewed April 29, 2011

Everything was great at this hotel. The rooms are fantastic for a 3 star. Wonderful bed, flat screen tv, great shower!!! And everything was clean clean clean! My husband and I only stayed two nights so that Saturday morning we wanted to sleep in without being disturbed and would you believe that when we came out later on that evening housekeeping had left us fresh towels, soap, lotion, etc. in a hotel bag right by our door. I thought that was very thoughtful and convenient for us. Their entire staff was polite and very helpful. We will definitely be staying here again and again!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank SAKL10

Reviewed April 15, 2011

We stayed here for one night in March 2011. We booked this hotel because we were going to Memphis the next day and staying in Southaven saved us about $100. We arrived late around 9:30 PM. When I walked in the door, they was a big chalk board that said that I was the guest of the day. The lady behind the counter then gave me a bag full of goodies! We were checked in within minutes. The king bedroom was super clean and very modern. I compared prices to the Hilton and all the Marriotts in Southaven, and Holiday Inn beat them by $5. Great stay!!!! During my next trip to Memphis/Southaven, I will be staying at Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank lhallms
Reviewed February 7, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business purposes. They provide excellent service at a reasonable price and are always willing to "go the extra mile". It is conveniently located near several restaurants and fast food take outs. Rooms are spacious.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank halinal
Reviewed January 19, 2011

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I am a platinum member for Holiday Inn and out of all the ones I stay in this one is the best one of all.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank LKL_11
Reviewed December 30, 2010

My husband an i stayed here too see our grand chrildren . The people were so nice and helpful. The bed were so comfortable the only thing was the coffee in the room was not so good .

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bazzell48
Reviewed December 18, 2010

I give this hotel 5 stars for cleanliness and quality rooms but that is all. Party going on below our room in the event room. Loud music kept us awake until 1 a.m. When we called the front desk (numerous times) they told us each time that the party would be ending in 15 minutes. We started calling at nine and the party lasted until one! The front desk clerk was rude and inconsiderate. Numerous people complained. This is a place people come to sleep. If I wanted loud music I would go to a night club! We had an early morning flight with young children!! We were exhausted the next day. We should have been offered our money back!! Will never stay their again!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2010

What a delightful team of hospitality professionals at this location! They really made it worth our getting a little lost trying to find it (signage is a bit lacking). The rooms are super clean, the facilities are all fresh and new, and the attitudes are uniformly friendly, engaging and eager to please. The bed seemed like it had 'memory foam' or its equivalent and was a real treat to sleep on. The amenities in the room were all that I could hope for. The restaurant offered prompt service and a good selection (despite its modest size). All the food was tasty and the presentation was 1st rate. The personal touch from the staff was sufficient to cause my wife and myself to alter our itinerary so we could stay a 2nd night on our return. As a Priority Club member I think I know what to expect from Holiday Inns. Unfortunately, I had an unpleasant stay at an HI in West Memphis recently. Our stay in Southaven convinced me to remain a loyal Holiday Inn customer. Enjoy!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business