“Good inexpensive wings and good service” 4 of 5 bubbles

WingStop
Ranked #77 of 140 Restaurants in Southaven
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Good inexpensive wings and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

The place is what I call fast food wings, but they are cooked perfectly. I recently took my daughter there and we ordered the meal for two (15 wings, fries, and drinks). Our total bill was around $18.00. It is well worth the money. The only detractor for this location in the parking lot. The medical office hogs up 3/4 of the parking lot only leaving about five spaces for patrons and getting out of the parking lot is rough. However, there is a business that closes early and has plenty of parking that will allow you to park there and walk a few steps to the place. If you are getting a to-go order, call ahead and it will be ready in generally fifteen minutes.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Horn Lake, Mississippi
“Good wings, Bad Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I figured out why they call this eatery WingStop. There are plenty of chicken wings inside and after you make your order, you stop. I waited 45 minutes for my order. No atmosphere to keep me occupied. Just sitting in a chair watching traffic. If you look at the slow service and the confusion in the kitchen between the cooks, you would probably leave the restaurant, immediately. But I heard there was something worth me staying. Finally, after starving myself to death, the order came and I went home to see what they were working with. I had a friend to sample their wings against another neighboring franchise wing shop, and the results was all good for the WingStop. I ordered the Teriyaki Big Slider sandwich, which was much bigger than a normal slider. Good price, good value. The meat was crisp and tasty. I also ordered the Hawaiian Wings, and they were the bomb. There are other flavors. I think I will keep going back until I try them all. I give the shop high marks on value and their food, but if you don't want to wait so long, I suggest you go online or phone in your order. I want to go back, tonight. They stay open until midnight.

• Visited February 2014