All reviews front desk great hotel restaurants and shopping excellent stay shuttle service hotel is located memphis southaven enjoyed my stay memphis airport easy access staff was friendly memphis area business trip would stay again clean rooms fitness center beale street
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

My sister and I wanted to do a weekend trip for shopping. This hotel is literally in the parking lot for a mall and the outlet mall is one exit down. The beds and rooms were comfortable and nice. The rooms we stayed had free snacks and drinks included with the room and since we had the kids with us that was a nice touch and they were refilled the next day. The only 2 issues we had while there was the hotel was sold out due to a concert and a basketball game and there were a lot of kids. This made the swimming pool hard to visit it is very very small. I think any other time when there were not so many people it would have been ok. In addition there was a very very strong smell of weed in the halls when we arrived the hotel did a very good job of getting rid of it by the next morning. All in all we would definitely stay again but would try to make sure we go when there are less people.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2019

Great staff. Everyone was Very friendly and helpful. The Lobby and room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Highly recommend this Hotel. Location is in a great area with several restaurants and shopping close by.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019

very comfortable hotel with great accomodations. staff was very helpful and friendly. outside patio with fireplace was a nice are to sit and relax. bed was very comfortable and enjoyed the sitting chair

Reviewed March 27, 2019

I have stayed at many Hilton Garden Inn's and was very disappointed in my stay. The location was great, Front Desk personnel were great but more attention is needed in the cleanliness of guest rooms. The room looked as if it was thrown together (not the standard of the Hilton Brand). Housekeeping needs to pay more attention to detail and cleaning.

Reviewed March 23, 2019

Overall I liked this hotel. The breakfast was really nice and didn’t cost anything because of my frequent stayer status. Beds clean and comfortable. Location was perfect for me, and I appreciate the airport shuttle.