Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven
Courtyard
$105
Quality Inn(Southaven)(Great Value!)
$97
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven(Southaven)(Great Value!)
$112
$119
Hotels.com
$128
Homewood
$109
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbusiness staybusiness centerenjoyed my stayrestaurants and shoppingexcellent staythe hotel staffshuttle servicehotel is locatedeasy accessmemphis airportmemphis southavenstaff was very friendlyrooms were very cleanmemphis areagreat experience
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I will never stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Southaven Mississippi. I've stayed there three times. The first stay was okay. The second stay was terrible. But I gave them one more try. The third time was horrible. The front desk staff were not only unfriendly. They were Rude !!

• Stayed: December 2012
Katherine C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us and that we were not able to provide you with and exceptional stay. I was especially disappointed to read from your review that our staff did not provide you the professional and courteous treatment you deserve. I can assure you this is very unusual to happen and I’ve made sure to personally speak to our staff regarding your comments. We make every effort to respect our guests and I truly apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I loved this hotel! The decor was beautiful and modern. The lobby area and outdoor areas very beautiful and comfortable plush seating. I enjoyed my time sitting outside in the mornings. There was an onsite bar, and restaurant. The rooms were a tad bit small but very nice, new and comfortable. I LOVED the adjustable mattress because I love a hard firm mattress while my mom likes soft. The bed was comfortable. Everything was clean. The staff were VERY friendly. Free Wi-Fi and a nice business center. I didn't use the indoor pool or hot tub but it seemed okay. The fitness room was one of the biggest I've seen. The ONLY thing that I didn't like about this hotel was no free continental breakfast! I was not made aware that breakfast was 9.99 until AFTER I went down. All I was told when checking in was that breakfast was available until 10:00am. I guess one should expect to pay for breakfast at a Hilton. It looked good, but I had the free coffee and ate breakfast somewhere else. Overall LOVED this place.

• Stayed: August 2013
Katherine C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

So glad to hear that you loved our property and hope you will return soon. The Hilton Brand standard is to serve the Full American Breakfast in our On Property Restaurants. Most complimentary breakfast are from a self serve dining area. Hilton prefers to offer Ful service to all our guest. We want to cater to all your needs because you are our Special Guest. Thank you for choosing Hilton.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My family & I were in Southaven for an unexpected funeral. The hotel is not only always clean but the front desk staff and housekeeping staff were wonderful and very responsive. I have stayed here many times and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katherine C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad we could offer you a great experience during your time of grieving. I hope your next stay is under better conditions.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn on the last night of a two-week trip that had included seven hotels. Interestingly, the two most expensive of those hotels were the two least pleasant. This Hilton Garden Inn was one of those two. It was hard to find; there were no good restaurants within easy walking distance -- I hiked a pretty good distance to a terrible Japanese restaurant; the room was not filthy but not clean -- seeing hair in the bathtub is unsettling even when you're simply stepping into the shower; the toilet handle had to be held down a long time for it to flush; and, of course, breakfast was not included in the price (not a surprise -- always true of HG Inns). I slept fairly well because it suited me to go on and sleep in the indented place in the mattress. If I moved to one side or the other of that place, I would go rolling back down to the sunken middle. If I had to stay in this hotel again, I'd be ok with it -- would not be horrified. Fortunately, however, that is not going to happen. I saw lots of other choices nearby.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

My Sincere apologies that our property did not meet your expectations. We value or customers input. It helps us improve our services and correct any problems. I am a bit confused about your not being able to find a nice restaurant close by. Immediately within eyesight are establishments such as Chili's, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Log Horn, Outback, On the Boarder, and several others. In addition we have a wonderful full service restaurant right here in our hotel right at our front entrance. Our front desk staff is always willing to advise our guest where to dine if consulted. I hope you will give us another chance to meet your expectations.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This Hotel in in a great location for shopping and eating, The staff is very nice and the beds will make you want to sleep all day.My kids love the pool and I enjoyed the hot tub, very relaxing. They also did some decorating in the lobby and it is amazing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your nice comments. That's what we want all our guest to feel, "that this is home away from home" when traveling in this area.