“Good Happy Hour”
Review of Maria's Cantina

Maria's Cantina
Ranked #1 of 158 Restaurants in Southaven
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Good margaritas...they don't skimp on the tequila. Also a variety of $5 appetizers. Tasty but on the salty side. The outdoor patio by the cantina is nice. Allow extra time to find offsite parking as their lot is mostly full. A popular spot. The regular dinner menu is a bit high for my wallet, but choices are limited in this town. There could be a wait for seating. A fun, colorful casual atmosphere for regulars and tourists alike in downtown Grass Valley.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I have been here twice. The first time want not good, however I always like to give places a second chance. Bad idea in this case, the food is terrible and the service is the worst .

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have eaten here several time with friends and I haven't liked any of the food. I've tried the nachos, shrimp tacos and fajitas and it was all tasteless. The margaritas are ok and at a good price but it doesn't make me want to go there to eat.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Love the skinny margarita in a mason jar! The chipotle lime shrimp salad is seriously my fave & is anything but a typo salad. Not s huge fan of the queso or guacamole but I’m a snob about both every where I go. The salsa is good!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 893sarahb893
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Dinner with family. Nice selection and variety on the menu. Service was very good and food was excellent. One of the best Mexican restaurants I have eaten at in a long time. Will be back.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Maria's Cantina? Share your experiences!