“Take Out”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 146 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Take out was very good - easy and fast. Reasonably priced as well. Ordered in bar and waited - Memphis allows smoking in its bars apparently.

1  Thank hryoungs

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I liked that we were seated almost immediately. The food was good and it was hot. the drinks were good. we went during the lunch time special and it was wonderful.

1  Thank martha c
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Girl's night out for a relaxing dinner, so as we've not been here in several years decided to come here on a Sunday evening dinner. The server came to take our drink order & brought our drinks minus one straw which I asked her for one & she was complaning to us that she had her hands full and was very busy. Ok. After about 13 minutes, no straw, so I went to the bar and got one myself and looked straight ahead at her standing and talking to another worker and watching me. After a few minutes she comes to ask if we're ok!! There wasn't any customer's in the area we were seated, and to complain to us about her job and find the time to talk to a co-worker should not be our problem. The food was good and she did give us a sweet tea to go after we asked as it was time to pay.

1  Thank RileygirlMississippi
Reviewed March 18, 2013

From the time we entered the Goodman rd location, all the way to the bar , the serviice and the attitude the bartender and the greeter gave us was very uncalled for and the 1.5 hour that it was taking to get our food was terrible as well. We and two more other customers walked out and said forget this place. The manager had an I don't care attitude once contacted, so I give this location all ones. #nevergoingback#

2  Thank studiop
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The food and drinks are the best ever. The servers are very friendly and they make feel right at home.I would recommend that everybody go and eat there.

1  Thank rosebur