“Great food and customer service!!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Flowood, Mississippi
“Great food and customer service!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

While visiting my nephew in Southaven we decided to try out TG I Friday.. What a great choice, the food was delish!
I highly recommend visiting this restaurant, I give it an A+

“The waitress was horrible”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I love tgif until I went Nov 2012. Our waitress tori was horrible. I know people are not perfect but it was obvious she didn't care about her job. It wasn't a busy night she had 2 other tables one before us and one after we got there. At my table it was just 2 of us as well as the table that came after. We waited 10 minutes before she even came to get our drink order and she plopped down at our booth like she was taking a break. We ordered an appetizer got out fairly quickly so that was good. We get our dinner and haven't seen her since we ordered and there's an issue with mine not to mention we need refills. Finally she comes flying by and my friend flags her down and ask her to bring what we need. She said OK shell bring it and goes to the new table and once again sits while she takes their order. So I'm waiting and waiting. Finally she brings the new tables drinks and tries to fly by again and not check on us or bring what we asked. Again we flag her down. And guess what she disappears again! So by the time we finally get refills and what we asked for our food was mostly gone. And wow the new table had a problem with their order as well and tries to flag her down and she continues to flee and says just a minute. Yes. Quite a few minutes before she came back and had to replace the lady's food. So needless to say this girl disappears quite often while a coworker of hers who was a guy had 3 tables of 4 or more guest each and he is constantly taking care of them we saw him most of the night with his tables and working hard. I was seriously annoyed and disappointed. This was my favorite place and I will say it wasn't a pleasant time. We were there about an hour and most of that was waiting on her. We got 1 refill the whole night. If I do go back I will definetly be requesting not to have her.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great bar service”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I haven't had such great attention from bar staff in quite some time. Served immediately, great conversation. I wish I could remember the bartender's name, but he was great.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Pat B
Saint Louis, Missouri
“For the Price, was very good!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I'm a stripes member, so was able to get free chips AND 20% off the total bill. Had the JD Flat Iron and JD chicken platter. both very good (tho the broccoli is always so underdone- no matter which TGI we go to. lol). The staff was very sweet and attentive.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank TeamNorwich
Athens, Alabama
“Poor Service - average food”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Service was slow and not concerned that we were not happy with the food. The waitress simply said "I;m sorry you don't like it" instead of trying to fix the issue.

Visited July 2012