“Lunch Time ”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Memphis, Tennessee
“Lunch Time ”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Co Workers desired This cool spot and I jumped in the car and zoomed down the highway. They have various items on the menu such as vegetable bowls, different Hot sauces etc. Not bad at all!

“The unswankiest Swanky's!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We LOVE Swanky's! We used to drive an hour to Poplar West location for our fix. However, since this Southaven location has opened I have lost my taste for them. This is place still seems like more of a Moe's than Swanky's. The staff is always distracted and rushed. They rarely smile no matter how nice you are and attempt to pull a smile out of them. The slop the ingredients in your bowl and stare at you waiting on you to tell them what next. The last few times I ate there my burrito bowl was swimming in over 3 inches of liquid from the olives, beans and other items. They don't take the time to drain the spoon a little before slapping it in your bowl. My other pet peeve about this location is that the back kitchen staff often stands in back there eyeballing you and calling out jokes and humor to the less enthusiastic line workers. I will say the food is ALWAYS fresh and the place is very clean. The problems with this place is the Southaven attitude that workers have. That plagues mostly all the good places in town. I still love Swanky's but I will stick with Poplar locations. Unfortunate since I live less than 5 minutes from this one.

• Visited July 2014
Chapin, South Carolina
“Fast, fresh and friendly”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fresh ingredients and made to order by smiling, energetic people.
The bowls are great. You can customize to your taste and diet.
Quick-service food but you can also get a beer!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank jjoy1825
Southaven, Mississippi
“Love the Burrito Bowls!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the "build it like you like it" style of Swanky's. I have eaten there several times since it opened always enjoying the freshness of the food and the flexibility to have my food - just like I like it. They do great catering as well.

Visited February 2014
“Family Outing”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Horrible!
We came in to eat after a long day of work and they had a Trivia game going MUCH too loudly with music. In such a small venue it was a little much.
Service was good, but the food was terrible and cost way too much; two small shrimp tacos were $12.00!
Won't be back.