“great experience”

Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
“great experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

came down for Memphis fashion fashion week had the best stay ever at home 2 suites staff were very friendly rooms were very clean will always look for a home 2 suite when traveling breakfast wasn't bad either

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Buffalo, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This hotel is located very close to malls and restaurants. It is basically in a shopping plaza. The hotel staff is excellent, very friendly. We liked the indoor pool. The temperature is just excellent. Usually they are too cold for me, this one was a pleasure. The only thing I did not like was the sliding bathroom door. Just don't stay with somebody that you don't trust or don't like in the same room ;).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 1, 2014

List too long to even fill out...overall not a happy camper
One star maybe.
Staff lies about room types
Bathroom door doesn't shut for privacy
Rooms too narrow
Breakfast mediocre
Noisy walls
Door gap allows light in room

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Kenjac65
Robert M, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Kenjac65,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am horrified to hear about your experience here with us, and apologize for the issues that you encountered. I would very much appreciate it if I could speak further with you regarding your stay, so that we can ensure that no one else experience's these issues moving forward. If you do have the time to speak with me you can reach me at 662.349.8804 or rmckinnon@vistahost.net

You have my most sincere apologies and I hope to speak with you soon.

Robert McKinnon
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Loved this hotel. Fresh new rooms,comfy beds, lovely breakfast, the best waffles we had! Really good service. Will stay here again.the rooms had kitchen facilities which was nice. Only negative was there was no hot tub. Would have made the stay complete.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Utah, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great experience and I would stay there again. Shuttle team was amazing and the bed and sheets are awesome. I would love to come back with my wife so I can show her Beale street. Thank you to the staff.

Liberty, Texas
Reviewed March 27, 2014

When we booked ours rooms we were told that there was wired high speed internet in the rooms. Well, there is NOT. After several trips and complaints to the front desk, they finally tell me to call a toll free number and speak with the internet provider, upon speaking with the provider I find out this hotel does not have wired access in the rooms, only in the lobby where the public computers are. So much for honesty, security and privacy. If we were only staying a few days it would not be a big deal but, we are here for several weeks and in the time I need a secured internet connection.
Also, there are only 2 washers and 2 dryers for a hotel that has 118 rooms and stays completely booked, imagine trying to do your laundry.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
barnabas_13, Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Marvie C,

I want to thank you for taking the time to respond to your recent stay with us at the Home2 Suites Southaven! I am terribly sorry for the confusion that we offer wired internet service. You are correct, we do not offer wired internet aside from at the business services center in the lobby, but do offer high speed wireless internet throughout the entire hotel and all guest rooms. I am also sorry to hear of the inconvenience you experienced while trying to complete laundry at our facility. I know the two washers and two dryers are busy at times and we do offer then for $0.50 per load. We will look into additional solutions for this.

Again, thank you for your response and should there be anything I can assist you with please so not hesitate to contact me directly via email or contact the property by phone.

Barnabas Chamberlain
General Manager of the Home2 Suites by Hilton Southaven
bchamberlain@vistahost.net
662.349.8804
American Fork, Utah
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I found the staff at this location to be very accommodating and cordial. The property is quite modern with all suites. Beautiful decor. and amazing complimentary breakfast. I was there for a training and there was always someone available to follow up on my requests. I would recommend this property and Chris, Courtney, and Barnabus, they are simply amazing. Oh, and I truly enjoyed the lady that sang during breakfast. Very sweet.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Christopher G, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Hi HighStandard1!
Thank you for your compliments on our staff members, Courtney, Barnabas, and Christopher. The young lady during breakfast is Dorothy, she is amazing! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Home 2 Southaven and took the time to tell us about it!
Thank You!