“Clean and comfortable”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Minneapolis, United States
“Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Although we stayed here only for a few hours as we were passing through town, it was clean, the people were friendly and the beds were comfy. One caution I'd have is to ask about the room outlets. In our experience the wall outlets were faulty, but the lamp outlets worked. Since I work while we travel, it is important to me to recharge all of my devices while we sleep and when we woke in the morning found that nothing plugged into the walls charged. Breakfast was great. We weren't there long enough to use the pool or fitness center, but both looked clean and nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Courtney N, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Tracie S,

Thank you for your review. I apologize you had an issue with the outlets in your room. I understand how important it is to have all devices fully charged, especially when travelling. I will make sure to work with my staff on getting this resolved. Next time you are coming through the Southaven area please contact me and I will personally make sure all outlets in the room are working properly. We look forward to seeing you again.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Vancleave, MS, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Excellent room and facility. Menu for continental breakfast could stand improvement, i.e., better selection. The microwavable items on the menu had little taste. Also could use some danish roll type pastries.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Ruufus B,

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your feedback on our breakfast. We are adding several different types of Artisan breakfast sandwiches to our selection beginning in November. You will have to try them out when you are back in the Southaven area! They will be rotated so there is always something new to try. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hudsonville, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Really like the room and location and the price was right to bad i only needed to stay one day. This would be great for an extended trip where i could cook in the room if needed. I really liked the size of the room and how close it is to shopping as well as the Memphis airport.

Dear Mitch B,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our location even if it was only for 1 night! Next time you come in town stay a bit longer and grab one of our induction cooktops from the front desk! You can cook up a great meal in your room. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis-Southaven!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I can't say enough about the Home 2 Suites in Southaven. The staff is amazing! The beds are so comfortable, the breakfast was tasty and had such a great variety. I was very impressed with all of the "Green" programs they had! They really have it together. I highly recommend Home 2 above all others.

Dear lewis8750,

Thank you for your review! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! The breakfast is great and items rotate so there is always something new to try! I will pass your kind words on to my staff. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again!

Detroit, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2013

A unique concept highlighted by a great staff! Nice large rooms with a kitchen. Comfortable bedding too. Exercise room/laundry is a great idea. Also in a good location with plenty of shopping and dining.

Dear Robert M,

Thank you for your review! Thank you for your compliment on our staff! I will definitely make sure to pass it on to them! They truly make this place special and fun! We hope you choose Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis-Southaven again when you are in the area!

Have a great day,
Southaven, MS, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was a combined business/family overnight trip. This was a new hotel and since it was a Hilton brand, I wanted to try it. We were very impressed with the design, layout and function of the hotel in general and our suite. This is a great place to stay whether you are on a business trip (it really feels a lot more like home than most hotel rooms), or a family leisure trip. I will be looking for Home2 Suites again in the future.

Dear Ted P,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate receiving such a glowing review! The rooms are wonderful and I am glad you enjoyed them! I love the ability to move furniture around and really make it your own! Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis-Southaven and we look forward to seeing you again!

Alabama
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We found this hotel on Trip Advisor and it did not disappoint.
1 bedroom king suite was fantastic w top of the line everything.
very clean a n d fresh. Close to shopping and restaurants.
Lacy, Nancy and Derrick. You ROCK!
Will certainly choose this place when returning to the area.

• Stayed October 2013
Courtney N, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear PlainjaneAlabama,

Thank you for your review! I am so glad you chose the Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis-Southaven to celebrate your anniversary! I will make sure to pass on your kind words to Lacy, Nancy, and Derrick! They will be so excited. Thank you again for choosing the Home2 and we look forward to seeing you again soon!