“My go-to favorite for lunch during the work week...”
Review of Huey's Southaven

Huey's Southaven
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Marion, Arkansas
“My go-to favorite for lunch during the work week...”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I've NEVER gotten a bad burger here - week after week. They are the only restaurant I know of that can consistently cook a medium rare burger correctly. My usual first choice of eatery on my Wed lunch with co-workers

• Visited March 2012

Brandon, Mississippi
“Healthy Choices”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Glad to eat at a restaurant with healthy choices. My husband and I both had a very good low fat burger with a side salad. My son had a regular Huey Burger with fries.

• Visited January 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good burgers, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Huey's never disappoints. I love their seasoning which I buy in bulk when I am in town to take back to Arizona The atmosphere is awesome. Where else do they encourage you to write on the walls and shoot toothpicks into the ceiling?

Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place!”
Reviewed February 11, 2010

Just visited and ate at this place twice, it was Awesome! loved trying the 'peashooting' of the toothpicks onto the ceiling! What a great place, good food and atmosphere,even though the days I went it was quiet. would loved to have been there with a live band though, that would have made it so much better. I would definatey go back.

1 Thank VMOA
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Usually crowded. Really...”
Reviewed April 28, 2008

Usually crowded. Really nice staff. Great burgers!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook