“My Other Kitchen”

Cuisines: Pizza
Southaven, MS
“My Other Kitchen”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We are regulars here. The pizzas are wonderful. We just returned from Italy and my wife made a point to tell Mike that his lasagna was better than in Italy! There is a lot of turnover in the wait staff but they are always attentive and friendly.

We also use their delivery when we're too tired to drive. Always quick and the food is hot.

• Visited November 2011

Southaven, Mississippi, United States
“Best Pizza ever”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

It is really hard 2 find a place where the whole family likes it but my kids love it we get the pizza and turkey subs

• Visited September 2011
Memphis, TN
“I was hoping for a place with character, I got bad food.”
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I took a chance on this place because I had a coupon from one of those fundraiser books. I love it when I find a non-chain place with good food, which is what I was hoping for. The service seemed fine, but I didn't care for the food at all. I ordered chicken parmesan and it didn't taste or look like it was made there. The chicken was a patty that looked and tasted like it came out of a Tyson box (pressed chicken, not a whole breast), and was topped by a slice of cheese that looked like it was a Kraft single (pretty sure it was mozzerella, but not good quality). The sauce seemed off as well. I won't be going back.

• Visited October 2010
Olive Branch MS
“Friendly enough but would not honor their own advertising”
Reviewed December 30, 2010

At the time I am writing this there are 465 coupons listed on Memphis Perks for $20 certificates for $10. After we purchased a certificate and went to eat at this restaurant last night. The restaurant would not honor their certificate. This is listed on 5 local radio stations in the area. So while enjoying a good bit of promotional time, they are not honoring their agreement. When my wife and I thought we would get to try out a local place for a good deal, it eneded up costing us not only the $24 at the resturant but a additional $10 for the certificate. We would steer clear of this place if your are in the area.

TX
“Good food, surly staff.”
Reviewed October 2, 2010

This place does delivery and was highly recommended by the hotel staff during my overnite stay in Southaven. I ordered their salad and lasagna. The salad was fresh, w more than lettuce and tomatoes, the lasagna had real meat, was tasty and for my appetite could have easily served 2 people.

If I ignored the surly young lady who took my order, and the equally surly young man who told me my change on an $11.08 order was $12.00 after giving him a $20, I'd give them 4 stars, but "service" is part of the service industry, isn't it?

Overall, tho, the meal from this locally-owned restaurant make it well worth visiting during one's travels.