“Good Mexican food.”

Mi Pueblo
Ranked #13 of 156 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 18, 2017

We ate Sunday night and it was busy but not full and we were seated quickly. The service was good and chips, salsa, and drink orders were taken care of. I got carne asada and the wife got fajitas nachos. The food was brought in good time and everything was good. We will eat there again.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

In Southaven for a business trip and was noticed a Mexican restaurant on almost every corner. I started asking around and I heard good Mexican food was hard to come by but to try Mi Pueblo. I am happy that I did. The tacos were delicious. Plus, the food was an extremely good value.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Menu is typical americanized mexican. Nothing unusual here. But everything is prepared great. Tasted fresh with good ingredients. We ate here twice. Reasonably priced and good service. Huge portions. And family friendly.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 16, 2017

The Molcajete is the main meal i always order at Mi Pueblo this is plenty for two and might have some left over to make soup with. (maruchan spicy chicken is really good to add left overs to it) but I do have to say the Mi Pueblo in Southaven is the best I ever had. You must try this if you like chicken steak and shrimp.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

We had another great meal here at the Pueb , we always have great servers and good food. Don't forget the drinks

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Mi Pueblo? Share your experiences!