“food was great and very reasonable onthe prices!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dale's

Dale's
Ranked #2 of 140 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“food was great and very reasonable onthe prices!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

i think that the resturaunt was great and they have some awesome dinner specials and the staff is awesome too

Visited November 2012

Marion, Arkansas
“Excellent Southern cookin'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

When I have extra time for lunch, I enjoy Dale's. The food is so good, I don't want to be in a rush to eat. I've been going there for more than 15 years. Friendly wait staff and reasonable prices.

Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Southern Cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

They have daily specials which includes 3 meats and an extra vegetable to choose from. If you're in a hurry this is the way to go. They also have a full menu to order from. Try the fries pickles! I've been here at the very least monthly for the last 26 years and I have neve had a bad experience.

1 Thank CallieK123456
“Great Home Style Cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Always great food. chicke n dressing with cranberry sauce is one of my favorites. Their Mac and Chees is good also. Reasonably priced and they have been in business since it was a drive up when I was just a kid.

Visited May 2012
Gray, Louisiana
“Don't believe the negative reviews.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I eat a Dales about 3 or 4 times a month. I live in South Louisiana and travel there on business. My customers and I eat there and I have recommended Dales to my friends that go to Mephis all the time.
I have never had a bad meal, poor service or food poisioning at Dales.
I have been eating there since 2001, so I can say that I am a regular at Dales.
One other thing you cat have a late lunch at Dales as the don't close from lunch tpo supper. Yah!

• Visited June 2012