“Good old fashioned hamburgers and fries”

Wimpy's Burgers & Fries
Ranked #42 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Hernando, Mississippi
“Good old fashioned hamburgers and fries”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It has been a little while since I've visited Wimpy's but I still remember the menu and the choices available. If you want a good hamburger, give Wimpy's a try.

Visited December 2012

Horn Lake, Mississippi, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The burgers here are super delicious. They melt in your mouth. The buns are just perfect. I like the fact that you can add other things like pineapple to your burger and the sauce is really good. We also had a strawberry shake which was really tasty. They brought the food out to us and it was very fast. The fries are to die for in my own opinion. They aren't soft and soggy but crispy and very tasty. Overall it was good and I will definitely be back.

• Visited February 2013