“Great, but I think it's gone!”
Review of Watazumi

Watazumi
Nesbit, Mississippi
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great, but I think it's gone!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We enjoyed going to Watazumi, when it first opened. It had been going through out the summer it seemed with some success, they even added a small wooden building to sell refreshments from. Sadly it seems to be out of business, the slide is deflated, the wood stands are on their sides, the wood shed is gone, the sign is no longer up at the entrance. It is so sad to see that this attraction possibly did not succeed.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank jonsey p

Columbus, Mississippi
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Dry slide review”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We went in the Spring when it was cooler so I can't say how it is with water. It was dry. It's located by strike zone bowling alley. We had 2 adults, two 10 year olds, a 7 year old, and a 3 year old. We all enjoyed it! I definitely recommend buying the unlimited, because the slides go fast. They let us pretty much do whatever (after signing a waiver). The kids were doing flips and everything at the top. My 3 year old was scared to climb up herself. I carried her, and it is VERY steep! I was out of breath by the time I got up there so you need to be in at least moderate shape. They will let an adult ride with a child, which was great since my 3 year old was scared at first. She never did go alone. I was too scared to let her. She just turned 3 so think more of a 2 year old. I wouldn't recommend any younger either. There's a chance you could fall on them. Overall very fun! The kids didn't want to leave.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank aubs84
Nesbit, Mississippi
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun in the sun!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Huge slide, outdoors in the sun, water! What's not to like! They owners are very nice and accommodating Great idea for a Birthday party. Bring your own lawn chairs and coolers and make a day of it. Or buy refreshments from one of the surrounding fast food places nearby! They also have a snack shack with candy and other stuff!.

Visited June 2013