“Good pizza but pricey” 3 of 5 bubbles

The Lost Pizza Company of Southaven
Ranked #18 of 140 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis, TN
“Good pizza but pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family likes the pizza overall but the price prevents us from going frequently. It can be very busy at times so hard to find seating. There was one time we actually walked in and had to walk right out because it was so packed. You order the food then find a table and wait for them to bring food to you. The soda fountain is set kinda high so hard to reach for people who are shorter. Nice place to try but may not be a frequent place for us.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank FuzzBear5

Baltimore
“Dissapointing Dinner that had so much promise”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I ordered from Lost Pizza for dinner after being interested in their menu. I ordered the chef salad with house dressing, mild wings, and the Pit Boss pizza small. This was a trifecta of dissapointment. The salad was lettuce with some sprinkles of meat, they forgot the house dressing. The wings looked and smelled awesome, they were soft and the skin slid off, not crisp at all. I hoped the pizza, which had pork bbq would be great, not so, the BBQ Sauce was way too sweet, the pork hard to find, and the dough seemed undercooked. The best part of the meal was the diet coke. I would not order from here again, try some where else.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
BrooksRoberts, Guest Relations Manager at The Lost Pizza Company of Southaven, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I sorry to hear that your experience at Lost Pizza Company was not to your satisfaction. We strive to have the highest quality food and service, so there is no excuse for a less than perfect experience at our restaurant. Please give us a chance to make it up to you and I can assure you it will not happen again! Thanks for your business and for taking time to review Lost Pizza Company on Trip Advisor.
Memphis, TN
“Mediocre Pizza, poor value”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've already got pizza places around town that I love, but I was in a mood to try something new. My first impression was good. I liked the location and the decor. The ambient music was too loud, but varied a lot by where you were in the restaurant. I'll cut to the chase... the pizza was average. Not bad, but certainly not noteworthy. I can name four other places within a 10 minute drive that were better. My real problem is with the prices. The prices were WAY too high for the quantity and quality they offer. We got a large (15 inch) pizza that came with all the meats, I think I paid $24 for it. Now, I'm not above paying that price for a pizza, but it better be a really good pizza. My opinion.. go to Three Guys Pizza Pies or Memphis Pizza Cafe.

• Visited April 2013
Columbus, Mississippi
“Who doesn't like Pizza?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I first ate at the Lost Pizza in Tupelo. When I saw it was in Southaven, in the newer area near snowden grove I had to try it. It's always delicious, and I love the atmosphere. My only issue is sometimes my stomach hurts after eating here. I always get thick crust, and I'm wondering if it's the grease. I may try the thin crust and see if it's better. Seems like the caesar dressing was a little strong too, but that's the only negative things I can say. Give it a try!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank aubs84
Southaven, Mississippi
“On the cusp of really good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Close to home so I enjoy coming over. Atmosphere is very good, pizza tastes good but crust is sometimes not as crisp as I would like, a bit more on the chewy side. When that becomes more consistent, this will be a really good place.