“I was surprised by how well I could see the concert.”

Snowden Grove Amphitheater
Ranked #15 of 17 things to do in Southaven
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I went to brad Paisley's concert and I was very surprised about how well I could see when I was half way back in the seats. It a bit hard to park and to get in and out but the police and security did the best they could. We had good luck with the weather, so pray for that when u go.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Strike Zone Bowling Lanes is at the heart of Snowden Grove Park.The Staff was very pleasant . Excellent,Clean,Facillity.Brian,Kevin,Shannon Wow what a Great Group of people working there.PARTY ROOM LARGE! . ONLY NEGATIVES UPGRADE MAINTENANCE ON ARCADE GAMES.HALF ARCADE GAMES WERE BROKEN.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Have only been to outdoor concerts and springfest here. It can get REALLY muddy so if rain is predicted or it has recently rained, BE PRE PARED for mud. LOTS of mud!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The opening ceremonies of the 7U Dizzy Dean World Series was held at SGA and the facility was fantastic! Everything was nice and orgainized and I would visit there again!