“End of lunch imperfection”
Review of The Boiling Point - CLOSED

The Boiling Point
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church Road
Description: Are you looking for a place for your entire family to dine? Our Mississippi Delta cajun inspired recipes are one of a kind. Our menu boast a variety of items like crab legs, fresh seafood, fried shrimp, peel-and-eat shrimp, fried catfish, crawfish, gumbos and whatever else you might want in the way of Cajun inspired food. We offer a late night menu for those who like to stay out late. Monday through Friday we cater to the ones who need to get in and get out with a 15 item lunch buffet. Breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday 8a -12p. We also have a full Sunday Brunch buffet 11-2p.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I got to Boiling Point at the end of lunch service. I was offered a buffet and after looking at it, decided NO! Instead ordered the shrimp poboy and cajun chips. The bread from the poboy had supposedly been imported from somewhere in Lousiana. I tasted like the importation happened sometime last year; the shrimp were nice, but the sauce was a weird consistency. The chips were overcooked, greasy and unappetizing. This won't be a place I visit again.

1  Thank namibdon

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went with a friend to listen to a live band. After the $5 cover charge, we sat at the high tables near the bar. The place was busy. Staff were very friendly. We ordered a couple apps. Food was something less to be desired but the entertainment and drinks were good.

Went again for just drinks on a second trip to Memphis, and service was the same. They had a trivia night and the crowd was friendly.

If you're looking for a place to hang for a while and have a few drinks. It's ok.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stopped by on our way out of Memphis and enjoyed this very much. They also have a lunch buffet. Service was quick and efficient. Staff friendly.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Excellent food and service, and we had a large group...The food was just as we remembered. Our waitress was very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Between the slow service and horrible food, I will not be eating here again. My husband likes this place when ehy have crawfish, but agrees with me about the horrible service. I have tried to like this place and have been here several times. I have ordered everything from Ceasar salad to Crab Legs, Steaks, and shrimp. I even went there once and had the lunch buffet. Never have I enjoyed my food and at least 3 times I have had to send my food back to the kitchen because, it was cold or my steak was way over cooked or the shrimp tasted old. I know lots of people that like this place, but it's not for me.