“Very Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Boiling Point - CLOSED

The Boiling Point
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church Road
Description: Are you looking for a place for your entire family to dine? Our Mississippi Delta cajun inspired recipes are one of a kind. Our menu boast a variety of items like crab legs, fresh seafood, fried shrimp, peel-and-eat shrimp, fried catfish, crawfish, gumbos and whatever else you might want in the way of Cajun inspired food. We offer a late night menu for those who like to stay out late. Monday through Friday we cater to the ones who need to get in and get out with a 15 item lunch buffet. Breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday 8a -12p. We also have a full Sunday Brunch buffet 11-2p.
Conway, AR
“Very Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Excellent food and service, and we had a large group...The food was just as we remembered. Our waitress was very efficient and friendly.

Visited June 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“Eaten here several times...always bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Between the slow service and horrible food, I will not be eating here again. My husband likes this place when ehy have crawfish, but agrees with me about the horrible service. I have tried to like this place and have been here several times. I have ordered everything from Ceasar salad to Crab Legs, Steaks, and shrimp. I even went there once and had the lunch buffet. Never have I enjoyed my food and at least 3 times I have had to send my food back to the kitchen because, it was cold or my steak was way over cooked or the shrimp tasted old. I know lots of people that like this place, but it's not for me.

• Visited February 2013
Hernando, Mississippi
“Totally Awsome!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

My friends and I have experienced food establishments all around the Memphis and North Mississippi area.... This place is by far the best. Best in price. Best in food taste and choices. Best in entertainment. And best in service. So for any occasion, I strongly recommend The Boiling Point...... Also for early risers on the weekend, the breakfast menu is the best by far and I promise you will be back for more. Fun and friendly staff. Keep up the great job Boiling Point...... The Brothers......

• Visited May 2013
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had a great dinner to celebrate my grandson's 18th birthday. Finding something for everyonewas no problem. The service was great and prompt. The drinks glasses were kept filled...that's important when you are feeding 17 and 18 year old young men! The food was wonderful from the gator bites to the last bite. I don't think any two people ordered the same thing! I live in Nashville, but will definetely return for another great meal.

• Visited March 2013
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Hungry for shrimp and a good drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Spent a night near the airport prior to flying out and needed seafood. Pleased with the many choices on the menu, location and quick service. Able to get a good couple of bourbon Manhattans and ordered skewered shrimp with a couple of sides. Good prices. Nicki, the waitress, was helpful and did a super job. Will return again on my next trip. Thanks again.

• Visited April 2013