“Totally Awsome!!!!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church Road
Description: Are you looking for a place for your entire family to dine? Our Mississippi Delta cajun inspired recipes are one of a kind. Our menu boast a variety of items like crab legs, fresh seafood, fried shrimp, peel-and-eat shrimp, fried catfish, crawfish, gumbos and whatever else you might want in the way of Cajun inspired food. We offer a late night menu for those who like to stay out late. Monday through Friday we cater to the ones who need to get in and get out with a 15 item lunch buffet. Breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday 8a -12p. We also have a full Sunday Brunch buffet 11-2p.
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My friends and I have experienced food establishments all around the Memphis and North Mississippi area.... This place is by far the best. Best in price. Best in food taste and choices. Best in entertainment. And best in service. So for any occasion, I strongly recommend The Boiling Point...... Also for early risers on the weekend, the breakfast menu is the best by far and I promise you will be back for more. Fun and friendly staff. Keep up the great job Boiling Point...... The Brothers......

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had a great dinner to celebrate my grandson's 18th birthday. Finding something for everyonewas no problem. The service was great and prompt. The drinks glasses were kept filled...that's important when you are feeding 17 and 18 year old young men! The food was wonderful from the gator bites to the last bite. I don't think any two people ordered the same thing! I live in Nashville, but will definetely return for another great meal.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Spent a night near the airport prior to flying out and needed seafood. Pleased with the many choices on the menu, location and quick service. Able to get a good couple of bourbon Manhattans and ordered skewered shrimp with a couple of sides. Good prices. Nicki, the waitress, was helpful and did a super job. Will return again on my next trip. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had a group of six for dinner. Speed of service and timing of food was really good.. Food really good. Had shrimp, oysters, catfish, crab claws, stuffed crab, crawfish dip.....all excellent. Only drawback was the cleanliness of the place. Table was sticky from not being cleaned properly. When the waitress came back to clean it after we pointed it out to her, she only brought a napkin (and not even a wet one at that). She then went back to get a wet cloth and proceeded to half wipe off the table. Once the band started, it was uncomfortably LOUD......

Reviewed February 28, 2013

we ate at Boiling Point for the first time since the new management took over. it was late on a sunday evening, past the dinner hour. the place looked tired inside. the walls were mostly blank and it really needs a bit of perking up, decor-wise. the menu didn't have any exciting surprises, just your basic seafood staples. i got shrimp skewers, mushroom risoto and fried okra. my husband got a burger and fries. all of our food was ok, the shrimp actually had a good flavor, but the overall impression was bland and ordinary. i'll try it again, but i wouldn't really recommend it for anyone looking for a nice meal. the one nice thing was that i didn't overpay. the price was commensurate with the quality of my meal.