“Good Stay”

Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
“Good Stay”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here before with no problems so was surprised to see a review about bedbugs. I went ahead and booked a stay. I had no problems whatsoever. Clean, same as I've come to expect. Already booked my next stay.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Julie H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Missouri
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed at the Inn on June 28, 2014 on our return from a trip to southern Ms. and had stayed on our way down on June 20. The rooms are good size and very clean. They are also quiet and you cannot hear doors banging from other rooms which is unusual for a moderately priced hotel. The Inn is in a great location - immediately off I-55 and there is a good restaurant across the street in walking distance. There are plenty of eating places within a few minutes drive.

The free continental breakfast is not very much but is OK and you can cook great Belgium waffles in just a couple of minutes which is very nice.

We enjoyed our stay and we will stay there again. Dave at the front desk was great in setting up our return reservation so thanks Dave - Don Wag

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Our room smelled like mildew. There was a mold/mildew/ slime filled paper towel tucked into a hole in the ceiling. To top it off, there was a mouse traps in the hallway. The breakfast was nothing special. However, they had a waffle maker, which was a plus.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank ig0psycho

Travelers are raving about these Southaven hotels

Biloxi, MS
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Stayed there on my way to Missouri, and on my way back home. The early check in is great, was able to check in by 2:30 pm both ways. The hotel is old, but the rooms are clean and comfortable. Easy access to the interstate is a plus. Free internet, flat screen TV, free continental (although limited) breakfast. Would recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Marks
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Arrived to my very hot room to find the pillows were still wet as they had not been dried after washing.

Received a call from the front desk asking me to turn down the television which was at a normal volume so I complied only to continue hearing very loud obnoxious radio/tv from adjoining room. Walked into hallway to hear 2 rooms blaring music. Not able to rest and enjoy the room due to this. Front desk clerk said she asked the people in the adjoining room to turn down music but I continued to hear very loud music from the room next door. Very frustrated with this hotel as I was looking for a quiet room to rest in.

Very annoyed.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Brsmith98
Raleigh, Mississippi
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My room was nice and clean. It was in a quite location, and had friendly service. It also had easy access to the interstate. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks betty b.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We stayed in the Heart to Heart Suite the night we got married...we woke up the next morning with bumps. My husband had 7, I had 3. I did some research and they are bed bug bites...I have emailed the hotel. We will see how they respond...

• Stayed May 2014