Comfort Suites
$97
$119
$105
$119
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven(Southaven)(Great Value!)
$94
Homewood
$98
Hotels.com
$109
All reviewsfront deskfree beerjacuzzi suitehotel choicevisited gracelandpassed awaybiscuits and gravybreakfast roomthe sofa bedbreakfast selectiongreat areachecking inrestaurants and shoppingstayed for one nightnice roomgreat place to staynext morning
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was a great hotel! Good location (within 10 minutes of Memphis and all stores), great, helpful staff, large and clean rooms, good breakfast, and nice facilities. Overall, I do not have any complaints, and if we were in the area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Clean, comfortable and abounding in electricity! We left Tunica casino because of March ice storm as casinos lost all power. Last minute reservations with very nice checkin and beautiful room with sofa, two beds, fridge, micro, computer table. Bfast brunch very well stocked with everything. Sometimes the eggs and sausage are very dry at these buffets. I usually get cereal and yogurt...but they pulled me into sin and I enjoyed sausage and eggs for a change!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Our son went to Memphis for a school trip. We hadn't been to Memphis for a few years so we went down there and went to the usual tourist places. The hotel was very nice. The room had two queen beds and a nice little area that had a couch and coffee table. We stayed at the same hotel as our son and they took over the upper floors. We would stay there again if ever in the area. The staff were all friendly and readily offered a smile and a 'hello'.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ghosthunter83
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My fiance and I visited this hotel once before and our first trip there was WONDERFUL. The front desk clerk Robin was an Angel very polite and friendly. We loved our stay so much that we decided to stay there again with our kids (Bad Mistake). This stay was a disaster. The roll out bed in our room had dirty sheets that looked like dried blood stains on them, they placed a very visible dirty towel on my towel rack. The desk clerk Amanda was rude they were never at the front desk when you needed them. We had to track them down for towels and they tried to over charge us for the room until we caught it and the price mysteriously got corrected. I was very disappointed because I had bragged to my family and friends about this hotel only to have them do a total 360 on us. Probably won't return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I've been on the road for over a week and have been staying at motels every night, this one takes the cake!
After being quoted $89 for a room I found a coupon for $65 dollars and even tough the place was pretty full and it was Friday night they honored the coupon and the clerk ( I think her name was Lacey) was really friendly and tried to find a room with 2 beds instead of the 1 king that was available. Breakfast was also phenomenal! It included eggs, meat, waffles, yogurt, cereals and more. I would definitely recommend this place and would stay here on my next trip.

Stayed: January 2014