“Awesome place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Southaven
“Awesome place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I've been on the road for over a week and have been staying at motels every night, this one takes the cake!
After being quoted $89 for a room I found a coupon for $65 dollars and even tough the place was pretty full and it was Friday night they honored the coupon and the clerk ( I think her name was Lacey) was really friendly and tried to find a room with 2 beds instead of the 1 king that was available. Breakfast was also phenomenal! It included eggs, meat, waffles, yogurt, cereals and more. I would definitely recommend this place and would stay here on my next trip.

Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bloomington, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Both the hotel and staff are top rated. Clean and comfortable rooms, good breakfast with nice choices and an extremely caring staff. Angela and Sheila get an A plus for all the help they gave us. A big thank you to all!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We were on a road trip and we slept here for one night through a hotwire offer. We were very impresed. It was very clean, the rooms were big and the bathroom was good cleaned. It also included breakefast and it was good! I totaly recomend this hotel!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff with nice rooms. Our a/c unit made a noise that would kick on and off that would sound like a helicopter in the distance , room 221. The bed skirts were dirty. The breakfast was nice serving eggs, sausage, waffles, biscuits, juices, and a few choice coffee strengths.
I books through Hotwire so we were pleased with the price, however, I wouldn't have paid the regular price of $99 or more a night unless everything was clean and a/c unit wasn't irritating.

• Stayed November 2013
Pheba
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a very nice hotel!!! The staff is also very friendly. Overall a great place to stay... Great location as well. Even offered to make me coffee downstairs this evening after I asked for some. Lacey that was working front desk even went and cleaned my room..:)

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Bmccarter
Denise M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful compliments....We are happy to you experienced our "above and beyond" service. That is what we strive to provide each and every guest. Lacy is a gem that we are so proud to have as part of our team. We look forward to having you back as our guest.
Madison, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a weekend at a local college ball game and a visit to Biele Street in Memphis. The accommodations where great and we got a very good deal for the weekend. Breakfast was really good except that the biscuits were hard. Our refrigerator was not cooling to capacity and we had meats for tailgating so we needed coolest temp. Management switched it out promptly.
The only gripe I had on the room was, we stayed in 120, a handicap accessible room (I am not) & the shower heads leaked and sprayed where you did not want to be sprayed & onto the floor. We made management aware but they didn't repair it.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank ibuy
Orillia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife & I were on a road trip celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and the clerk at the desk of a Comfort Inn in Nashville recommended this hotel in South Haven.
WOW!! Of all the hotels we stayed at in the two weeks we were away this was by far the best !
The staff bent over backwards for us and the room was as clean as any I've seen in a long time.
I just wish there were more hotels like this one closer to home.
You can't go wrong staying here! If you're travelling anywhere close to South Haven, by all means reserve a room here.

Room Tip: Judging by the popularity of this hotel, book in advance.