“One of the nicest places we have ever stayed!!!!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This hotel was beyond all expectations! I was very impressed from the moment I walked in the front door, but when I knew I would never stay anywhere else again when I visited Memphis was when I actually saw one of the housekeeping staff scubbing a door jam with a toothbrush on her hands and knees! I have NEVER seen that at any hotel I have ever stayed at. THAT is how clean and NICE this hotel is.
The price was great at 80.00 a night. The suites were large and very nicely appointed. Free (and very good!) Hot breakfast in the morning and free hot appetizers and beer and pop during the managers reception during the week. The staff was exceptionally nice too! We really couldn't have been happier with this place!
Melissa, Rochester, MN

• Stayed: August 2012

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Very clean hotel and in Memphis that is hard to find, but this will be my hotel of choice when passing through. I have stayed at both the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express in Southaven, but this hotel tops them both for price and cleanliness. Very friendly staff! The woman who checked us is was so friendly, I wish I could remember her name to give her credit (evening of June 31st). The breakfast is nice, typical of hotel breakfast offered: cereal, fruit, waffles (regular and chocolate), pastries, coffee and juice, but they also had omelets and biscuits and gravy as well. Room was great, very clean!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Nice big clean rooms. Good beds and pillows. Good location and no airport noise.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My room is very clean and the staff quite pleasant. I stayed for five nights and was pleased with the bed, lighting, and amenities. Breakfast is better than others with the normal choices. They also have chocolate waffles, and usually eggs and bacon or biscuits and gravy. I wish the outdoor pool was indoor but this is Mississippi after all. There is a small well-kept fitness center. Close to shopping, this is a great destination for business travelers.

Room Tip: 1st floor has the most traffic, as expected. 2nd floor has guest laundry but it's small and quie...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

I always stay at this hotel in Southaven. I've stayed at Hilton garden and this hotel is cheaper and better. Only issue sometimes staff isn't too friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stayed here for two nights over the Memorial Day weekend. The hotel was undergoing renovations but this did not affect our stay at all. The room was just about perfect and the extra seating area (sofa and table) really made for a nice experience. Breakfast was fine and the staff were super nice. The location is just right off of I-55 and near shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is a very nice hotel for business or family. Every aspect was just the way I like it. The front desk staf was the friendliest and most helpful I have ever seen. There was a bit of a rush when I arrived with 3 people checking in and the phone ringing. She took care of everyone efficiently and with a real desire to make everyone's experience enjoyable.

My room had two queen beds plus a sleeper sofa sitting area. The air conditioning was quiet and worked well. The towels in the bathroom were plentiful and plush. The room had a refrigerator and microwave as well as a small bar sink. Even with a relatively full hotel, the rooms were quiet.

The breakfast was fresh and tasty. Nothing special, but satisfying. Waffles, eggs, sausage, biskets, cereal, breads, juice, coffee.

I rarely find a hotel where I have nothing to complain about, but this is one.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family