“Great location - good price”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

I always stay at this hotel in Southaven. I've stayed at Hilton garden and this hotel is cheaper and better. Only issue sometimes staff isn't too friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stayed here for two nights over the Memorial Day weekend. The hotel was undergoing renovations but this did not affect our stay at all. The room was just about perfect and the extra seating area (sofa and table) really made for a nice experience. Breakfast was fine and the staff were super nice. The location is just right off of I-55 and near shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is a very nice hotel for business or family. Every aspect was just the way I like it. The front desk staf was the friendliest and most helpful I have ever seen. There was a bit of a rush when I arrived with 3 people checking in and the phone ringing. She took care of everyone efficiently and with a real desire to make everyone's experience enjoyable.

My room had two queen beds plus a sleeper sofa sitting area. The air conditioning was quiet and worked well. The towels in the bathroom were plentiful and plush. The room had a refrigerator and microwave as well as a small bar sink. Even with a relatively full hotel, the rooms were quiet.

The breakfast was fresh and tasty. Nothing special, but satisfying. Waffles, eggs, sausage, biskets, cereal, breads, juice, coffee.

I rarely find a hotel where I have nothing to complain about, but this is one.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The hotel is very convenient to the interstate and rooms re nice. Beds sleep great. The hotel was very clean and plenty of courteous staff. The stay was great until I walk out to the pool on May 1st in 90 degree sunshine and its covered up! Not even open yet. Good thing the free beer and nachos make up for it a little.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JEEPBAMA
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The last two nights of our spring trip were based at Comfort Suites, Southaven. We were so glad we decided to stay here rather than downtown Memphis. Reception staff were friendly and efficient. The business centre was well equipped (why did we need that on holiday). We slept well and breakfast and the free drinks and nibbles in the early evening were very welcome.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Good place to stay. Great area surrounded by shopping areas and eating areas.
We were in this area for a few days for a baseball tournament.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I have stayed at many hotels over the years and never have I encountered An employee as nice as the front desk clerk here. I believe her name is Jackie, she was willing to help with anything she could. I hope everyone stays here and has the opportunity to meet her. I will stay at Comfort Suites next time I am in town and I hope she is there when I am able to return.

• Stayed: April 2012