“Great facility and staff!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Landers Center

Landers Center
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Southaven
Flowood, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great facility and staff!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

On December 29th I attended Trey the Songz concert at the Landers Center (previously Desoto County Civic Center).

I was very impressed with the traffic flow outside. Upon entering the center I was greeted by a friendly and helpful member of the event staff who assisted me with finding my seat. During intermission I inquired about a meet and greet with the artist and a staff member made several calls until he received an answer for me. I would like to say I had an excellent experience there and I look forward to attending the Mary J Blige concert there in March!

Very neat and clean facility with lots of security present!!!

1 Thank JGHarv

Memphis, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good indoor venue.”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

.Middle size arena that hosts ice hockey, concerts, and a variety of other entertainment. Convention center attached that can customize private events with a good catering department to back it up.

Visited April 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“This venue has really gone downhill!!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Don't know if they've had a change in management or what but I was very disappointed on my return visit to the Landers Center. It looked like it wasn't very well taken care of, dirty and not well maintained.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mrstywiltbank
Indianapolis, Indiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Mid-South Fair”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great fair, great time! Lots of events both indoors and outdoors. Monster Truck ride a "must" Helicopter ride very cool as well....would recommend riding helicopter at night.

Visited September 2012
Hernando, Mississippi
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Venue...”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This place has lots of parking and signs are very good. If you go to a big concert, traffic will seem a little heavy, but the flow is usually pretty good compared to other places around with events. Great arena for hockey. A little cramped sometimes for concerts. I usually go to see hockey, so I give it 4 stars due to ease of getting in and out of the parking lot and atmosphere is nice and clean

Visited August 2012