“Awesome!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Super 8 Southaven
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Southaven
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2005

This hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice. The rooms looked new and were clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2005
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2005

We had a terrible stay at this crime scene. The blanket and top sheet had a major stain that looked like blood and it was still not dried. I took the sheet down to the night clerk and his responce was "what do you want me to do about it" with heavy sarcasm. He said it looked like the stain was barbeque sauce. Then we noticed the floors felt sticky also and a stain on the lamp looked suspect. They did move us to a new room. I called the local police on their non-emergency line to ask them if they wanted to look at a possible crime scene in our old room, and they came right over. The officer wasn't sure what the stain was either, but he was disgusted just looking at it. They only deducted $10 dollars from my bill. I was told the manager was out of town and there was no business card available for her. I'll never stay at a Red Roof Inn again.

• Stayed August 2005
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Southaven hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2005

My young daughters and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Southhaven while on a road trip. The room was quite dark or I would have realized sooner just how filthy the room was. There was mildew in the shower, and whenever something fell on the floor, someone else's hair would stick to it. The carpet, especially near the walls, was dirty, as were the baseboards in the bathroom. At 4:00 in the morning planes headed into Memphis started flying overhead, one every 15 seconds or so. All in all, this was a miserable experience. Had I realized how dirty the room was, we never would have stayed. As it was, the manager comped me the room because of my complaints.