“Service was bad!!”

Fillin Station Grille
Ranked #74 of 145 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Our waitress was TERRIBLE!! She brought our drinks out and my husbands glass had hot pink lip stick on it... Hate being service in dirty dishes!!! Ugh she brought him another glass and apologized. We had to ask for refills and other things several times....But our food we got once it got there was great!! I know nobody is perfect but please check things out before you serve the public.

1  Thank AB4622
There are newer reviews for Fillin Station Grille

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I planned a ride last Sunday with another couple and decided to try their other location in Olive Branch. We met another couple there around 11 a.m. for brunch. The service could not have been better!! Food was absolutely delicious!! I had the Crab Cakes Egg Benedict and it was incredible. Bloody Mary's and Mimosa for $3.50 during brunch were a hit as well!! (please note that only the passengers had those). Everyone really enjoyed the entire experience.

2  Thank Betty H
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Was visiting Memphis, so we decided after a day at Graceland to drive over the border into Mississippi to visit the Harley Dealership and to grab a bite to eat. First thing I noticed...the waitresses (at least 4 or 5) of them were standing around talking a lot... no one noticed (or cared) when we came in so we decided it must be a place where you seat yourself. Luckily we got a waiter (he seemed to be the only one working), other than a couple of other waitresses.

The food was good, my husband got a gator 'po boy' and I got the shrimp version. Would come here again, but be prepared for questionable service. Mostly young people working there and the girls seemed more pre-occupied in talking than actually working.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We went on a Saturday evening, not knowing that across the street there was a concert going on at the Lander Center. The place was so busy, and so disorganized, which was annoying because you would think this place would be used to the pre and post concert crowds and have some sort of plan in place. The hostess was running around so it was hard to get her to take down your party on the waiting list! We would of left but it was such a hassle getting into the place with all the traffic we did not want to face it again. This is NOT a family place, as we found out. It is a bar disguised as a restaurant. The menu is very limited, mostly appetizers, and sandwiches. Soft drink choices were not listed on the menu, and there are no menu offerings for kids. Our 11 year old found nothing on the menu that appealed to her, so she settled on waffle fries. Those did not arrive until we were 3/4 the way through our meal! Some kind of mix up with the order. The waitress asked my son and husband if they wanted drink refills, but ignored to ask my daughter and I! By the way there is not free refills on the soft drinks, which we did not notice until the check came. The food was pretty good, but the service is terrible. The worst part is that it's noisy and nowhere to go for non smokers, which means you have to tolerate the nasty stench of cigarettes. We found this place a major let down, as far as dining. But if you are single or in your 20's and 30's this place may be more to your liking. We will not be going back..

1  Thank jonsey p
Reviewed October 17, 2012

the fried green tomatoes are delicious. we've had appetizers there a couple of times and everything has always been good.