“Sushi in Southaven”

Cuisines: Japanese
Southaven, Mississippi
“Sushi in Southaven”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

There is only one place that has the best Sushi, this isn't it but it is "darn" close. My first experience with Sushi was at Mr. Sushi in Texas. Nagoya comes up very close to Mr. Sushi in Addison.

Visited May 2013

Livingston, Alabama
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

For the second consecutive year this has been the pre-meeting meal for me and part of my staff while we are here for the Gulf South Conference softball tournament (NCAA DII). We had a variety of rolls and they were DELICIOUS! We tried the Ultimate Roll, Dynamite Roll, Rainbow Roll, and Southhaven Roll. The place was quiet and the server was knowledgeable and tried to help a member of our group that is not a fan of sushi. Mission complete...everyone let happy. Highly recommend!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Coach_Atkinson
Huntsville, Alabama
“Domo arrigato!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great lil place right across from a *$'s; smaller venue with LARGE sushi and maki rolls. I was there with my subcontractor (they always pay!!) for a lunch/meeting. The rolls we got, 4, were very tasty, the Miso soup great, Edamame nice with sea salt. A total party in the mouth!

• Visited January 2013
“Delicious, delicious, delicious!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating here for years and have never been disappointed. The food is always wonderful, so much so that even after finding out that I'm allergic to one of the fish, I still wanted to eat it! The place is always clean and quiet. Very relaxing.

Houston, Texas
“good local Japanese restaurant”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

very pleasant local place with good fresh sushi in an interesting variety. Great for eating in or taking out with a very friendly staff. I have often had the raw fish salad and I have never been disappointed with the sushi rolls.

Visited April 2012

Been to Nagoya Japanese Cuisine? Share your experiences!