“Delicious, delicious, delicious!”

Nagoya Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 145 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating here for years and have never been disappointed. The food is always wonderful, so much so that even after finding out that I'm allergic to one of the fish, I still wanted to eat it! The place is always clean and quiet. Very relaxing.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

very pleasant local place with good fresh sushi in an interesting variety. Great for eating in or taking out with a very friendly staff. I have often had the raw fish salad and I have never been disappointed with the sushi rolls.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

First time trying a Spicy Tuna Roll, it was very good. Seaweed salad was also very good. Tried the Tuna Tataki which was seared Tuna on a bed of cucumbers very good, and had to try the Oshitashi which is steamed spinach served cold it was also very good. Will come here again.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

My family family of eight ate at Nagoya to celebrate my son's birthday. All of our food was very good. However, they only had two waitresses for the whole restaurant. The waitresses also had to bus the tables. We had to wait about an hour for our food. I felt sorry for the waitresses who were doing the best they could. They were literally running the who time we were there. The management needs to hire more help. I will not be back.

1  Thank 60sTravelers0120
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I've eaten at Nagoya three times this past year. The first time was fairly good - I was certainly pleased with the experience, but it didn't blow my socks off. But the last two times I visited it was phenomenal. Perhaps they hired a new crew of chefs. Whatever they did, the improvement was very noticeable.

I was hesitant to try Nagoya since they don't have Habachi grills, but I kept hearing great things about it. Don't let the lack of a Habachi run you off. The food and atmosphere are very nice, and the wait staff is outstanding.

I've eaten at lots of Japanese restaurants all over, and Nagoya in Southaven, MS is top-notch.