“This place is really impressive.”

Nagoya Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 151 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I've eaten at Nagoya three times this past year. The first time was fairly good - I was certainly pleased with the experience, but it didn't blow my socks off. But the last two times I visited it was phenomenal. Perhaps they hired a new crew of chefs. Whatever they did, the improvement was very noticeable.

I was hesitant to try Nagoya since they don't have Habachi grills, but I kept hearing great things about it. Don't let the lack of a Habachi run you off. The food and atmosphere are very nice, and the wait staff is outstanding.

I've eaten at lots of Japanese restaurants all over, and Nagoya in Southaven, MS is top-notch.

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Great sushi at reasonable prices in a setting perfect for conversation with friends.