“Trip to Graceland”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Southaven
Keller, Texas, United States
“Trip to Graceland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed at Hampton Inn memphis Southaven. Our room had two queen beds. The room was clean and pleasant. This hotel is near shopping, banks and restaurants. It was close enough to drive to Graceland. Ammenties include pool, coffee in room, workout room, and free breakfast. The staff was very friendly. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
jalesha m, Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
I would like to thank you for participating in this survey and all of your wonderful comments. As there are many other lodging options in our area, thank you for making Hampton Inn Memphis/Southaven your choice hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that you enjoyed the accommodation and service we provided you with, as complete satisfaction by reaching 10 is our goal at Hampton Inn Memphis/Southaven. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors. Thank you again, and have a great day.

Jalesha Moody
Front Desk/Hilton Honors Manager
Hampton Inn Southaven
jmoody@chartwellhospitality.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cumming, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

The smell inside the property was just awful. I almost walked out -- but I have just come from the hospital and could handle gettng somewhere else. The staff was super nice. My room smelled awful -- chemicals or odor cover ups, not sure. Did get used to it when I put on the air full blow. Bed was comfortable and room seemed pretty clean. I felt the price was high though for the property. A seemingly safe area of Memphis and lots of food/other businesses in the area. Taxis can be hard to get.

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
jalesha_moody, Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
I want to thank you for making our Hampton Inn your choice hotel during your most recent visit to Southaven. I appreciate your feedback and am always open to suggestions on areas we can improve. Thank you for the compliment on the staff we appreciate your business. I understand you were dissatisfied with your room suite due to an unpleasant odor. Our Housekeeping team is diligent in maintaining a fresh and pleasant atmosphere in the rooms, however we may have overlooked the freshness of your room and for this I apologize. Guest satisfaction is our hotel's priority; therefore I have brought your comments to our hotel team attention to prevent similar situation from occurring in the future. We wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors. We also ask for you to consider staying at our property the next time you travel to the area.

Jalesha Moody
Front Desk/Hilton Honors Manager
Hampton Inn Memphis/Southaven
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Very great place to stay... Here with baseball team and the people that work here are so great. Very nice folks. Breakfast was great and plenty to eat!!! Will be back!

• Stayed July 2012
New Braunfels, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

We spent 3 nights here recently. It was a full house on Fri/Sat night with several ball teams. Breakfast was a little crowded but understandably so. It's a nice hotel and staff was friendly. Bed was comfortable, but they could use new pillows....very flat..

Our stay in the area became extended, we found a comparable hotel close by with a lower rate .... we asked Hampton to match the price (or at least reduce it somewhat) since they were now at low capacity, but they would not do it, so we chose to move. This was disappointing. I don't understand the business decision here...seems like some amount of $$, would be better than an empty room, but so be it. We enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

First of all, the room smelled terribly. After I went to the store and febrezed the bed, carpetand curtains. I found a bug at my bedside. As I was stunned at the site of it, I quickly tried to hit it with my shoe. But it when under the bed. I picked up the phone to call the front desk and it was not working. So I walked to the front desksnd asked if they had something to kill this bug with. "She said I will get security" the officer came and tried to find the bug but couldn't . When he left the bug came out again. I tried to hit it but I and terribly afraid of bugs. I will now go and try to gety money back.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Triptips22
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

We stayed here for 6 nights. Hotel staff were unbelievable nice, friendly and accommodating! The rooms were clean, and the cleaning staff made sure they stayed that way. The breakfast's were fantastic for a hotel that includes breakfast. Saved alot of money eating at the hotel getting a better breakfast then going out. Shiela who was running the kitchen did a fabulous job of making sure there were lots of variety each day. We would deffinetly stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Florence, AL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

The hotel was located outside Memphis but within an easy drive to downtown. The hotel was clean and up to date and the staff was pleasant. It was close to plenty of meals and shopping. A nice place to stay for business.

The wireless was fast and had a good connection.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business