All reviews new style bright bathroom baptist hospital indoor pool king suite great bed front desk up to date fed ex modern hotel stayed here for nights i highly recommend this hotel fitness center one night comfortable beds within walking distance would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019

Staff, beds, shower pressure, fitness center, location, parking, & restaurant were all top notch! Room was quiet, parking lot well lit, close to plenty of restaurants, and shopping. This is your Southaven place!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SonyaP476, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear jdogg884him,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Southaven. We were so pleased to learn that you enjoyed all of the amenities the hotel has to offer! We appreciate your time and your business!

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

From start to finish the staff was extremely professional, attentive and friendly.
The room was large, clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and extremely soft.
The breakfast is great and the kitchen stuff is courteous and works hard to keep the food fresh and the tables clean.
The only thing negative if I had to have something is the thin walls and the airport. For the light sleeper they offer a complimentary sleep kit.
Ask for Kisha at the front desk she is absolutely amazing.
If you’re traveling through South Memphis or Southaven MS stay here you won’t regret it.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SonyaP476, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Dear 400darrels,

Thank you for providing feedback from your stay at the Holiday Inn Express And Suites of Southaven. We were so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay from the comfort of your room to the breakfast to the staff. We apologized for any inconvenience caused due to the airport noise and if you had noisy neighbors. We try our best to ensure each guest has a relaxing experience, which is why we offer the complimentary Sleep Kit you mentioned at the front desk.

We know you have many choices for hotels in the area and truly appreciate you choosing our hotel as your home away from home!

Since,

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

This was my 2nd time staying at this hotel and I could not be more satisfied. It’s clean, modern and has the most comfortable beds! Customer service is outstanding here. Two people especially stick out to me. The first was Cherie. She was kind, welcoming, personable and helpful. I truly enjoyed talking with her. The second was Zell. He offered exceptional customer service, was attentive to my needs and really seemed to know what he was doing. For these reasons this is the only hotel I will stay at when visiting Southaven/Memphis.

Trip type: Traveled solo
SonyaP476, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Dear KristinG1986,

We truly appreciate you taking time to share comments from your experience with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Southaven. We are happy to hear you enjoy the modern aspects of our hotel and the comfort & cleanliness of your room.

We also love hearing our team members be recognized by our guests for their exceptional service! Cherie and Zell will certainly be rewarded! We thank you for your time and your business and look forward to continuing to serve you!

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Modern hotel was clean and comfortable. Beds and pillows were great! Employees were friendly and polite. Many restaurants in the immediate area. Shopping as well. We will be back next time we're in the area.

Trip type: Traveled on business
SonyaP476, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Dear Shalibeth,

We appreciate you sharing feedback from your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Southaven. We were glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us from our friendly staff to the location of our hotel. We thank you for your business and look forward to having you back!

Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

I drive a truck and made a delivery on Thursday morning. My truck broke down and I was at the mechanics shop all day expecting to get on my way. I was feeling terrible, it was freezing in the driver’s lounge at the mechanics so, I started feeling worse as the night progressed. The mechanic came to me at 8:30 pm and said it would have to be tomorrow he would get my truck fixed. So, I book a room down the street at the Holiday Inn Express and I am greeted by Tara. She was so delightful and welcoming. I told her my story and she seemed genuinely sad for me. Anyhow, I told her,” thank you for the room and I will be down for breakfast.” She said she would be here for breakfast too. Mercy, she works a ton of hours and still as nice as can be. I was very thankful! Then I came down stairs and she sold me my dinner(a hot pocket and a bag of Doritos). Then this morning I found out my truck wouldn’t be ready until late in the afternoon and she gave me late checkout! I mean what an exemplary employee. Great clean rooms and delicious breakfast. I would stay here again and again! Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled on business
SonyaP476, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2019

Dear Stephenandlillian,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your experience at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Southaven. We were so glad to hear your stay exceeded your expectations, but surely do wish you were able to stay with us under different circumstances! We were so glad our front desk agent was able to accommodate you during your visit and hope you were able to get some good rest before heading back on the road!

We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again soon!