“Nice...REALLY nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spahn House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Senatobia
Spahn House
Ranked #1 of 1 Senatobia B&B and Inns
COS
“Nice...REALLY nice!”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Comfortable and very clean accomodations with a touch of southern history, but even more enjoyable was the friendliness of Tom and Daughn. Great breakfast each morning and very close to the Interstate. Would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rich C
DaughnSpahn, General Manager at Spahn House, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here Rich. Our door is always open for the members of our "alumni" association. So, if you are back, in this area again please come see us. Hopefully next time you will be able to get a decent airfare to Memphis and avoid the drive from Arkansas!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Meridian, MS
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I first stayed here in March of 10' on business. I enjoyed it so much that last year I came back and stayed a night during the first vacation my wife and I had enjoyed since 99'. I was again in Senatobia on business this week and for me there is only one place to stay. Americanized german pancakes with fresh apple in them.....Gooooddd!
Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank delitefuld
DaughnSpahn, General Manager at Spahn House, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
It was great to see you again Dewayne and we are pleased that you have enjoyed our home!. Please extend our best wishes to your wife and, as always, when you are back here in the hills of North Mississippi our door is always open. Perhaps by then Miss Daughn will have created and perfected a new breakfast specialty.
McCook, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I stayed at the Spahn House for approx. a week as I had John Deere training at NW Mississippi Community College. The room was excellent! Actually it was more like an apartment than a room. I had a home cooked breakfast every morning. Tom and Daughn are two of the nicest people you could ever meet! The B&B is located within a stones throw of the John Deere training Center on the college campus. I would very highly recommend this place to anyone doing any John Deere training or anyone staying in Senatobia! If I have anymore training to do in Senatobia I know I will be staying at the Spahn House again!! Daughn I am sorry I didn't get to sign your wall! I had to leave about 4am. to catch my flight. Thanks again for all of your hospitality!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Darien D
DaughnSpahn, Owner at Spahn House, responded to this review, March 3, 2012
Thanks for your kind words Darrin. My great-grandfather worked for Deere for over 55 years so we take special pride in keeping the John Deere Tech folks comfortable and well-fed! We are glad that we can add you to list of "graduates' from the Deere/Northwest program. Please come back and see us anytime you get back to this area and let the other John Deere technical people know that we look forward to serving them as well. Daughn and Tom.
Coppell, Texas
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My family enjoyed the Spahn House and we will definitely stay there again. We were only in Senatobia for one night and we wanted to stay in the heart of the city. Daughn and Tom's hospitality was incredible. They know the history of the home and the city very well. I would recommend the Spahn House if you are in Senatobia!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MicheleP4
DaughnSpahn, Owner at Spahn House, responded to this review, February 11, 2012
Thank you Michele and family. We are glad you were happy here and that it made your stay less stressful. Please come see us again when you visit your Dad. All the best Tom and Daughn.
Byrdstown, Tennessee
Reviewed January 1, 2012

My stay in Senatobia was a extended one. I choose the Spahn house over the only motel in that town. The service was great! The price of the room was excellent considering home made breakfast was included! I stayed in same room though the week for about five weeks. The room I had was more like a one bedroom apartment with a small kitchen,full bath with jet tub, which work out great for me. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank br5498
Reviewed July 28, 2010

If I could give marks higher than 5, I would. The hospitality made my business trip a pleasure (and this from a traveller who spends many nights on the road).

• Stayed September 2011
SpahnHouse, Manager at Spahn House, responded to this review, August 17, 2010
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at Spahn House. We consider hospitality to be a way of life! Please come see us again if your work brings you to the this area. Thanks Kendall!
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed July 6, 2010

It is a wonderful old house with a great athmosphere. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfast fantastic.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
SpahnHouse, Manager at Spahn House, responded to this review, August 17, 2010
Many thanks for the kind words from the Swedish Delegation. We are glad that we could help your daughter in her transition back to her home after a year here with us Yanks. We hope you come back for a return visit and tell your husband that the groundskeeper position is stll available!! Thanks again Tom and Daughn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Senatobia
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Senatobia
#2 of 8 in Batesville
Quality Inn Batesville
Quality Inn Batesville
#6 of 8 in Batesville

Been to Spahn House? Share your experiences!