“Don't touch this place!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Kitty Dessert Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Magill
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I ordered a cake for a birthday lunch for 2 grand children using a Scoopon voucher, 10 days before it was needed. As I had received no answer, I sent a confirmation email on Thursday 22nd at 9:45am listing all details. I got a reply email at 1:32 confirming all details, in particular pick up at 12:15pm on Saturday 24th.
I arrived promptly, having driven across town to find the shop shut. I waited 10 minutes, during which time I discovered a text message sent at 10:40pm on Friday saying the cake could not be supplied and asking me to change the date. Pretty useless when the cake is for a birthday lunch! The text had not hit my phone until sometime Sat. am - but it is poor business to send a text so late when cancelling, especially after confirming the order the day before. I am seeking a refund from Scoopon, but would not go near this place again.

2  Thank Bev S