“The best meal and evening of my life”

Lenzerheide Restaurant
Reserve with
Lenzerheide Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Hawthorn
Cuisines: Swiss, European, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Experience sumptuous elegance when you dine at the award winning Lenzerheide Restaurant. Established in 1989, you will enjoy the very best in fine dining Adelaide has to offer. Our highly trained, friendly and motivated staff, complimented by elegant surroundings and a sumptuous menu that uses the finest local produce will ensure your lunch or dinner is a very special and memorable occasion. Only ten minutes from the city centre, this innovatively restored former historical residence exudes an atmosphere of harmony and warmth.
Nairne, Australia
“The best meal and evening of my life”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The service was exceptional and attentive. They even offered to reheat (and replate) my guests meal as he'd been talking and it had gone cold. How did they know?
The food was the best meal I have ever had in my life and I had considered myself to have an educated palette until then.Every mouthful was a gastronomic orgasm...even the garnish. What can I say? If you want to take your tastes buds to another planet, this is the place to be.
Half a centuary of dining out and I never want to eat any where else again.
Perfect in every way, food, service,ambiance,sound absorption...yes we could have a romantic night without shouting! I could rave on....just go there and have your life changed.

• Visited May 2014

Neutral Bay, Australia
“Continued quality”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The restaurant is a little out of town but the quality is very good. The menu offer good choice and the wines on offer are quality to match albeit the price reflects that quality. The staff are excellent and knowledgeable which helps if you have a dietary issue. The ambiance is quiet and conversation can happen easily between those at the table.

• Visited May 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Don't Understand its Popularity”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Went with family and friends. The food was very, very ordinary. The service was good. But I can't get past the fact that the food was stuck in some sort of 1970's time warp! There are so many excellent restaurants to choose from - I can't understand why is it rated so highly elsewhere. Each to his own, I guess - I won't be returning.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Rob5104
“daisyumblog@gmail.com”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

An award winning restaurant and one of my favourites is Lenzerheide Restaurant. I have been here several times, and every time I have managed to miss a turn into the restaurant. You can also enter from the side and into the carpark at the back. There are limited spaces at the front right next to the restaurant, however don't worry. There are plenty of parks at the back.
Some of us couldn't decide which steak to have, so decided to order the trio of steak instead. That way we could taste the different ones. First one was a smaller version of the steak olympus, served with a honey and soy sauce. Delicious!! Second sauce Bordelaise and hollandaise sauce with Truss tomato and asparagus, last but not least was the rich cream, brandy with green peppercorns. We ordered potato roti to share between the four of us. A perfect match with the steak and other meals to come. The waitress came around to our table and served us mustards with the steak. The service was very attentive throughout the night.

For the complete review, please visit http://daisyum.com/blog/2014/4/6/lenzerheide-restaurant

• Visited April 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Always special”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Another one of my favourite restaurants. Had many great functions here. Simply Superb Food Atmosphere and Wine list. Great memories.

• Visited September 2013