Only opened in July, 2011, so really new and shiny, but a ways from anything else, including shops and restaurants. We had a HUGE room (we were upgraded to a handicapped accessible one). Everything was fine, except for the two shower-tub faucets, which were very hard to set. No indications as to how to stop the water gushing out of BOTH faucets!! Good price ($76 + tax).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tupelo's Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott® gives you confidence that your trip will be a success because we consistently deliver a hotel experience that's just right. We provide you with just what you need, and skip what you don't, so travel is easy and productive. Our hotel is conveniently located near downtown Tupelo, BancorpSouth Arena, and Elvis Presley attractions yet directly across from Barnes Crossing Mall. Our courteous staff is available to help 24 hours a day. Take advantage of our complimentary amenities at every Fairfield Inn & Suites, including breakfast, in-room high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi in the lobby. Relax and unwind with our plush mattresses and fluffy pillows. Or work off some steam in our indoor pool and exercise room. Our 24 hour Market has snacks and travel items. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Fairfield Inn & Suites provides everything you need to make the most out of your stay. Great value and great service, all backed by a name you can believe in: Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Tupelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Tupelo Hotel Saltillo
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Tupelo