“Forget the pizza franchise "restaurants" - Visit Sam's”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sam's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Warilla
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Let me start by saying "I love pizza".
I think I've tried pizza from every franchise both here and abroad.
I'm not sure what the special ingredient is but there is something in a Sam's Pizza that makes me always go back for more.
You would have noticed the effect the pizza price war between the franchises has had on the amount of toppings. Not so the case at Sam's.
You will never go wrong with a Sam's special.
The Pizza Company (in Thailand & Laos) comes in second but because of the distance I'm afraid the pizza will be cold before it arrives so I'll leave that one till my next vacation.

There are newer reviews for Sam's Pizza Restaurant

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Nothing pretentious about this place. Simple menu where the food meets the mark. The pizza is especially good. A lot better than the rubbish you get elsewhere in Shellharbour.
One criticism is that the Margherita had more ingredients than cheese & tomato. That is not a Margherita pizza.$.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The options for pizza in the Shellharbour village are limited. This place is the best choice. The pizza base is nice and light and the toppings were fairly generous. We had Sam's special and a calzone. Both were OK!

1  Thank LyNeTtE29
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Friendly Staff with decent selection of food.
The Veal Pizzaiola Schnitzel's are awesome!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

My fiance are big fans of Sams Pizza. The flavours are perfect, the garlic bread amazing, and the service is excellent. And they deliver!

1  Thank jodie_amanda