“Hit or miss with staff”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
memphis, United States
“Hit or miss with staff”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The lady that handled the reception at night and the breakfast in the morning was rude on both occasions. Her Customer Service skills left a lot to be desired. She would not let me get breakfast after breakfast was closed but still out as available. She rather waist the food than let me get breakfast. The night before she had a bad attitude about what time dinner started. The hotel front desk clerk ( a man) was accommodating. It was raining outside and we could not swim, he found a nearby "sister" hotel that were accommodating to us that had a inside pool. He called around a found the hotel for us. That was excellent customer service in my eyes despite his colleague that was over the reception and breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were
dissappointed with the level of service provided by our breakfast/dinner attendant and we truly apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our complimentary food and beverage staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Kind Regards,

Victoria Hopkins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Mississippi
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was very pleased with this hotel for a family trip. The room was a 2 bedroom suite and had all the conveniences of home, including a kitchen! Loved it! The location was great and the floor that we were on was quiet and we encountered no disturbances. The only problem I would say we had was the bathroom door scrubbed the floor when closing it. Otherwise, excellent!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!!! I am so glad you felt at home!!! We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!!!

Kind Regards
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Just off I-55 but back off the main road so it is quiet. The breakfast room is airy and spacious. Sofa bed is more comfortable than most beds of that ilk. Beds in bedroom extremely comfortable. Staff is accommodating and pleasant.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback!!! I am so glad you felt at home!!! We look forward to welcoming you home soon!!!

Mansfield, United States
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This hotel is great if you have kids or a long business trip. The suite is fully furnished and the kitchen has all you need to make meals. The front desk was helpful and made the stay pleasurable. The hotel is close to the Highway with easy access to the airport. There are several restaurants close by and shopping.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for your feedback of our wonderful hotel! I am glad you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Ocean Springs, United States
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have stayed here many times for business trips. Always feels quite cozy. My only complaint is that I asked for a Queen or King bed but instead got two Twin beds. I tried to ask for a room change but there were no other single-bed rooms available.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback!!! We are sorry we were not able to provide you with your specific room type. It is our goal at Homewood Suites to make you feel at home and provide excellent service and guest satisfaction. We hope that if travel brings you back to the area you will choose to stay with us again.

CARTHAGE, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

100% Satisfied with all accommodations, the friendliness of staff and the overall appearance of the hotel. I would recommend friends to this hotel chain. I would hope that Veterans and those who have served in the military would get a greater discount but nevertheless, I love Homewood Suites.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback!!! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and our staff!!! We look forward to welcoming you back home whenever you are in the area!!!

Kind Regards,
Indianola, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Overall I love staying here. Most times when I visit that area I try to stay at the Homewood Suites. The only thing I hate is because I got in later in the afternoon and the weather was bad, I had to go out in search of food. They don't offer a dinner on Friday-Sunday

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback!!! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay wtih us!!! Hopefully the next time you are in the area it will be pleasant and sunshine!!! We look forward to welcoming you back home!!

Homewood Suites Staff
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Staybridge Suites Jackson
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 38 in Jackson

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland? Share your experiences!