“HORRIBLE SERVER, BLACK MALE WITH RED MOHAWK”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #114 of 156 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My experience here was terrible, but due to the manager assigning another service as requested by me, I don't know this young man's name. This young black male with a red mohawk haircut could not be taken serious from the time we were assigned him. I ordered a tea and my friend ordered alcohol. It took about ten minutes for the server to return and I made mention of the log delay. We ordered our food. The runner brought my salad and wings but the extra dressing I asked for was not present nor did we get any rolls. My friend ordered steak and was oddly given his baked potato only. When the server decided to come back, I asked him for my extra dressing. The steak took a while to come, and I had eaten all of my food before my friend received his steak. We called for a manager because I had not gotten a refill on my tea and the timing of the delivery was so off. Mind you, our server was sitting at the table across from us giggling with a male and female customer. The manager came over and we suggested she watch the video of the dining area to see what a horrible server she had on her staff and we asked for another server to bring our check. The manager discounted $5 off each bill and assigned Marqueta B to our table. It was horrible, but only due to the server. I have personally been there twice before and served by Niko who came as a recommendation and his service was good.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Hey M L, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I love the food at Logan's don't get me wrong, but good gosh a-mighty it takes them forever and two days to get it to you. I swear the restaurant seems to have a thousand waiters who all seem to be huddled in a group up front laughing loudly and saying nothing when they should be serving their customers. I have no qualms with the food, for it is delicious, but I do have a major problem with the noisy and lackluster service that I received there the other day. I think it is time to discipline your waiting staff or your customers from Central Mississippi will head elsewhere.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I made the mistake of not reading the reviews but we were there staying at the Drury Inn which is a nice hotel and did not want to drive anywhere after a long day. HUGE mistake. Staff is rude, disrespectful and just do not care at all and were much too busy having a good time to worry about anyone else. Our waitress sat at our table and complained about how tired she was, etc!! Could not get basic drinks right. The bartender is clueless. The food when it finally did come was cold, overcooked and missing items. All in all just a truly miserable dining experience. I did not see anyone there who looked liked they were enjoying themselves. I called the manager the next day who "seemed" concerned but her promises of followup never materialized. Looking at the reviews from Logan's other properties it seems apparent that they really do not care and I'm really surprised they are still in business. So take heed!!

2  Thank gypzgrl
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Hey gypzgrl, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com?

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I recently visited Logans in Ridgeland and by far had the worst experience ever. The service was terrible, slow, and unprofessional. The food cane out late, the rolls were burnt and cold, we couldn't even get the waiter ms attention long enough to get a simple thing such as a refill. I politely asked to speak to the manager when the wrong food was brought out to our table. The waiter than rolled her eyes at me and went to get him which might I add took fifteen more minutes. The manager by the name of Curtis was beyond rude and did not fix anything after assuring me he would. I than asked to just cancel everything and allow me and my son to leave because the event had been ruined and on doing this the manager told me I still had to pay for the food even though we had not eaten it. Out of frustration I paid and left. Never again will I visit this establishment. It is poorly ran and needs much improvement. Or at least a new manager who knows what he is doing.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Hi OleMissGradStudent - we're very sorry to hear about this. Sounds like a few things may have gone wrong that we may be able to correct. Could you please reach out to us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com? Thank you.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

This was the most best food on the world I would recommend this to anybody and everybody I love this place with all of my heart