“Great during the day... horrible at night”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #107 of 148 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Madison, Mississippi
“Great during the day... horrible at night”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is a local restaurant for us. We only go during the day. At night, you can usually expect to wait a while, the service is horrible, and the food is not great either. During the day, we never have these problems. If you are in the area and want Logan's, go to one of the other two in the Jackson area.

• Visited January 2013

Gray, Louisiana
“Dont be in a rush.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Wednesday night about 8:30 pm, donut is not rush hour.
I ordered New York Strip medium rare benavides inknowvthey over cook their steak. Got medium well. Dam!
Steamed broccoli was one piece about the size of a tennis ball. It was good just not enough of it.
Salad was good, just took for ever.
I took two bites of my salad and guess what. Another waiter brings my steak. Steak was just barely warm.
The noise, I have. Decibel app on my phone and the noise was between 82 to at times 95.
No peanuts ok my table, I was going to use two for ear plugs.
Service was terrible, slow and untrained.
I am done with this Logan's. the Logan's in Coulunus Ms. Is worst.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over cooked steak!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The service was ok, but I ordered their Logan Steak, which is noted to be their biggest and best sirloin. I ordered my steak medium and received a well-done steak, not to mention that the flavor was bland. I informed my server of this and I proceeded to tell her I would eat it as is due to the fact that I didn't have time to wait for another steak. I believe that I should have at least received a small discount as compensation for this inconvenience. I don't think this is too much to ask! Yet I paid the full price. I didn't ask for a discount, nor did I make a big fuss about any of this. I guarantee if I would have been more boisterous, loud, demanding and less friendly the manager and staff would have ensured that I was compensated! At least I didn't pay a fortune for this over cooked bland steak.

Durango, Colorado
“Service is consistently bad”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've been here several times. The food is usually pretty good, but the service is consistently bad. There is always a wait for a table, even when they are not full. The wait staff seems to get my order wrong more often than they get it right.

• Visited August 2012
Houston, TX
“The Good Server”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

When I am traveling through Jackson I always stop at Logan's Roadhouse Restaurant to eat. On this particular day I was served by Quandra. She was an excellent server and had a pleasant personality as well. Keep up the good work! In addition, the food was good.

Jean