“The Good Server”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Houston, TX
“The Good Server”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

When I am traveling through Jackson I always stop at Logan's Roadhouse Restaurant to eat. On this particular day I was served by Quandra. She was an excellent server and had a pleasant personality as well. Keep up the good work! In addition, the food was good.

Jean

• Visited July 2012

“Excellent server Stephanie Y. stole the show”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My server Stephanie Y. will be the reason I go back to Logan's she was very attentive to my needs and made sure I needed for nothing had a smile on her face and told good jokes...the food was ok but I can deal with ok food if I get great service...Thank you Stephanie!

“good steaks!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

its always good food to eat here my picks would be steak ,baked potatoe,house salad.fresh rolls, the cheesecake !!

Cumming, Georgia, USA
“Horrible service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was OK but our service was horrendous. We sat at a table within the bar area, and has a tough time getting the attention of the waitress. Not sure what she was busy doing, but I would definitely only seat in a regular booth (which was right beside us) where a server seemed far more attentive.

Visited November 2012
Jackson, Mississippi
“steaks and rolls”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I love the fish, my g'son love the steaks and hot wings...the tea is good, other drinks are average...the best restruant broccolia ever, so buttery...the rolls to die for ,even give you some to takeout

Visited September 2012