“Enjoyable Evening”

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Enjoyable Evening”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a great evening with the folks at PF Chang's - the service was exceptional, the presentation delightful and the food very good. We have visited many locations of this upscale chain and the one in Jackson ranks towards the top of the list. A great location worth a visit if your near Ridgeland.

Visited June 2013

Jackson, Mississippi
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have tried PF Changs on multiple occasions and have tried multiple things on their menu and have found their food disappointing almost every time. I do like their lettuce wraps, but the crab wontons I had tonight were soggy on the bottom and greasy. Their egg drop soup tasted like it was served out of a toilet. In the past I've ordered their duck and it tasted weird... Tonight I had the Kung pow scallops and the sauce was so thick and the scallops tasted like they had been breaded and fried... It was such a heavy dish, which I wasn't expecting with scallops. Ive also tried one of their vegetarian dishes and it was gross. Tonight i kept looking around the restaurant wondering if everyone else was really enjoying their meals... i wondered if i was just crazy. im not a picky eater at all but every time ive visited pfchangs ive been disappointed. Every time I go I feel that my food is under seasoned or way over seasoned. Maybe I'm just not ordering the right things... Or maybe I just don't like Chinese food, but I know I won't be visiting pfchangs again. The amount of money they charge for the sub par food they serve isn't worth it. I guess I shouldn't expect so much from a chain restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Brandon, Mississippi, United States
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

What a fabulous restaurant! It is a bit far for us to go since we live so far away, but it was a wonderful experience. Good food, good service!

Jackson, Mississippi
“Good, Fresh Selections”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The same as the rest of the restaurants in this chain. Service was friendly and fast. Prices are good for a visit with friends or family for lunch or dinner.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Poor management”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I have eaten here twice (once on a Saturday afternoon & the other during a empty Wednesfsy night). I have eaten at several PFC and know what to expect. Both times here, the waiters were not knowledgable with regards to creating their own sauce or with the menu in general, had no enthusiasm and clearly had no sense of urgency. All of these characteristics point towards poor leadership. Fortunately, the food is PFC quality and is worth the price paid, but the lackluster service isn't.

• Visited April 2013