“Average”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The restaurant itself is attractive and in a nice location. Unfortunately, the chicken dishes were overcooked and the dumplings were average with no lemongrass taste.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This had the best service of any PF Changs we have eaten at. We were there during Happy Hour and they had specials on appetizers. Would eat here again.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The lettuce wraps are fabulous! P.F.Chang's serves delicious food and offers great service. We have never been disappointed and have ordered different things on the menu.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The food is good sometimes, and then sometimes it is not. The service is consistently slow. The portions seemed to have decreased, and the prices went up.

1  Thank FlorenceMississippi
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Had a great experience here. I always love this place, but I just recently discovered their happy hour bar menu. You can get lettuce wraps for $6 and a Kendall Jackson Chardonay for $6. Not too bad! Just wish I could have gotten the lunch portion of honey chicken. I love it, but I don't need that much food and I would rather get the soup instead of the LARGE portion of chicken. Overall a good meal!